[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 256 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
even more of my ideas
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Battle for earth (halo 2 style)-
1x prophet or regret
3x combat elite
4x grunt
1x master chief
3x ODST
4x marine
weapons-
3x plasma rifle
4x plasma pistol
3x suppressed smg
3x tactical shotgun
2x assault rifle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Some landscape pieces. Flat large landscape pieces that are attachable with each other (not completely rectangular pieces, but has different angled sides) with nature parts such as fallen logs, trees, weeds, etc. It would make it much more unique and attractive to look at than the previous landscape pieces we have gotten also allowing for more creativity due to the flatness of these pieces.

-Forerunner buildings, big or small, doesn't matter. But similar ones to halo CE would be pretty darn cool for expanding when it comes to "land/foundation" pieces to add to our collections!

-Banished or regular covenant locust. We havent had these in SUCH a long time. Having them come back with much better limb/join quality such as kinsano cyclops coming back as part of the cyclops is a such example

-A return of the GAUSS warthog in the default darker green color. For example the warthog run or warthog resistance colors actually matched the halo universe and the UNSC vehicles overall. The current halo infinite unsc green is cool too, but does not feel as canon as it should be. A return of not just the regular machine gun warthog, but even a rocket, gauss, transport hog would be amazing as a refreshment for halo infinite!

that would be awesome

Just a couple of set ideas,
-Covenant Ghost - $14.99
A remake of the original set from 2009. Includes a Halo 3/Wars ghost design and an Elite Minor with a Beam Rifle and 3 Grunt Minors with 2 Plasma Pistols and 1 Needler.
-Banished Locust $24.99
We haven’t had a Locust in a very long time so with the Banished becoming more and more popular, why not make a Banished Locust? Includes a Banished Brute with a spiker, 2 Banished Grunts with 1 Plasma Pistol and 1 Fuel Rod Cannon, a Marine with a Battle Rifle, and a Spartan MK IV with a Spartan Laser.
-Troop Warthog $29.99
Troop Warthogs haven’t gotten a set in awhile either, I’d imagine this set as a larger troop pack with 3 Marines with 2 Assault Rifles and a SMG. 2 ODSTs (just standard ones, no special coloring) with a Rocket Launcher and a Sniper Rifle. Finally a Spartan Grenadier in green with a Shotgun.

Definitely need another remake of the scarab. The design was there buy they could definitely improve it and add turrets and such. A more detailed interior/exterior would be amazing too. Everyone is dying for another scarab and phantom it is insane. A truth and reconciliation signature series set would be nice too. That or a carrier. We need more covenant ships. Please Mega.

Just wanted to add something that i forgot in my previous post. An armored troop transport vehicle would be a nice release since we rarely had those. Perhaps the mastadon or wraith invader? Mastadon would probably fit better since we already got a skiff which is somewhat a troop transport vehicle for the banished.

What if you made a new section on the website called construct a figure and you choose species, armor, coloring, weapon, and add your address and whatever and mail it. I think that would be awesome!!!!!! Imagine making a figure that looks like your halo reach spartan. I hope you could do this someday.

What if you made a new section on the website called construct a figure and you choose species, armor, coloring, weapon, and add your address and whatever and mail it. I think that would be awesome!!!!!! Imagine making a figure that looks like your halo reach spartan. I hope you could do this someday.

That would be a really neat system. But i think it would be limited to the molds they already have.

Return to “Halo”