[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 213 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yeah i agree with murple and spartanz19 and you too ceta. Most of my newest work like my 34th airborne troopers have not been seen by many people. I even took the time to make a battle banner with an old mega flag and added decals and everything to it. All the airborne troopers also have custom painted armor from vallejo that matches the new armor but is a bit darker and matte finish, and custom helmets from visors to side pieces added. I even made a mongoose for them also which has additional work done to it. And my new current post has only seen two commentators. Did the site lose people or is it that schools are starting up and jobs also that people have less time to make posts.

WhoThCares wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:00 pm
Yeah i agree with murple and spartanz19 and you too ceta. Most of my newest work like my 34th airborne troopers have not been seen by many people. I even took the time to make a battle banner with an old mega flag and added decals and everything to it. All the airborne troopers also have custom painted armor from vallejo that matches the new armor but is a bit darker and matte finish, and custom helmets from visors to side pieces added. I even made a mongoose for them also which has additional work done to it. And my new current post has only seen two commentators. Did the site lose people or is it that schools are starting up and jobs also that people have less time to make posts.
Maybe they just weren't interested in your post.

I know that I hardly speak in the forums (I am a bit shy in conversation groups) but I wanted to comment something additional ...

I agree with you guys (Z19, Ceta, Murple and WhoThCares) and this is not only happening with customs and posts. Also with comics like for example Wastelanders (from NatoGreavesy) they are no longer appreciated as before. And the part that hurts me the most is that I, like many, have given a lot of effort and work in these comics and stories. ( for example I have been working with the Remember Reach story since 2015).

Zarry wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:00 pm
Maybe they just weren't interested in your post.
Muto112 wrote: I know that I hardly speak in the forums (I am a bit shy in conversation groups) but I wanted to comment something additional ...

I agree with you guys (Z19, Ceta, Murple and WhoThCares) and this is not only happening with customs and posts. Also with comics like for example Wastelanders (from NatoGreavesy) they are no longer appreciated as before. And the part that hurts me the most is that I, like many, have given a lot of effort and work in these comics and stories. ( for example I have been working with the Remember Reach story since 2015).
Thanks muto and zarry the problem is there has not benn a lot of traffic besides a few users who have been spaming single pic posts with little to no description. So not only are not many people are making posts or commenting nut we have posts being blasted to the second or third page because of spam posts. Since i went on vacation ive have noticed the likes and comments have dwindled. And thats not only for my posts as other users posts have not been seen as much as they should

Ok, guys, so i look at and like many of your posts. Basically the main users whose content i appreciate and like. I don't comment but i do like them.

I tbh am doing less on the gallery. I'm bummed out and disappointed my hard work isn't always appreciated. And plus Discord is pretty cool

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:25 pm
Ok, guys, so i look at and like many of your posts. Basically the main users whose content i appreciate and like. I don't comment but i do like them.

I tbh am doing less on the gallery. I'm bummed out and disappointed my hard work isn't always appreciated. And plus Discord is pretty cool
Being honest I have always appreciated your hard work and especially that you have been handling the Gallery Contests since Shlubcustoms left (I've even thought about maybe helping you in a certain part with the Gallery Contest since I don't do much here)

Also I'm still breaking my head on how Discord works (I've never used Discord and their system is a bit weird XD)

Muto, hit Joe up. He's the Avatar of Discord.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:31 am
year I might leave. The main reason I'm here is to see people's awesome creations. Now I just see blurry photos or zero effort posts it's sad

Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:12 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:31 am
year I might leave. The main reason I'm here is to see people's awesome creations. Now I just see blurry photos or zero effort posts it's sad
What’s worse is the stock photos.

Oh ***. The people who are like guess what I'm getting. Just show it when you get it! What's funny is the only creations I'm on here to see are the custom community, (including ceta, zarry, and muto) the comic community (including muto, zarry, and hellionor some of the bethere picture takers like caninyc, Micheal slayder, and demarcation media. Which to sum up is not any of these blurry picture takers

Return to “General discussion”