[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 34 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Errex wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:00 pm
Spent a good portion of the morning looking for an ammo magazine from a Cod set that I thought had gone flying as I pulled a weapon from the tray.

Turns out that it had never been in the box from the beginning, after it occurred to me to look closely at the picture I took of the set when I received it, In any case, I have enough spare ammo clips for that weapon, so everything is cool.
Ah yes, flying piece syndrome. An instant classic.

Working on my first real Flood customs. It's been pretty hard, especially because sculpting is NOT my specialty. I also have a Secret/Surprise/Mystery for you guys. I doubt anyone will recognize it and/or figure it out, but at least it will be fun for me :D

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:46 pm
Errex wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:00 pm
Spent a good portion of the morning looking for an ammo magazine from a Cod set that I thought had gone flying as I pulled a weapon from the tray.

Turns out that it had never been in the box from the beginning, after it occurred to me to look closely at the picture I took of the set when I received it, In any case, I have enough spare ammo clips for that weapon, so everything is cool.
Ah yes, flying piece syndrome. An instant classic.
I thought it was odd that the clip was missing, since the weapon itself had flown into my shirt pocket.

My status is working my behind off to get a review of Pelican Inbound out...

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:02 pm
Well you built it in a day lol. I'd say you'll probably get it out by Mid Thursday.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:02 pm
Well you built it in a day lol. I'd say you'll probably get it out by Mid Thursday.
You are correct!

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:09 pm
It’s done?
Yeah it's up now. Mega may put something out about it. Not sure where though

I got a mostly complete OG Elephant and a Gremlin plus all the Elephant figs and some extras for eighty bucks. :D

Just a couple days ago I found the entire first series of Alien Eggs and purchased one of each. also got most of the latest CoD Hero figures except for Logan walker.

Return to “General discussion”