[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CANiNYC's Photography Discussion Group - Page 2 - Community

CANiNYC's Photography Discussion Group

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Most of my photos besides show case stuff is shot on my galaxy note 9.
[gallery]Just keep on lighting flares[/gallery]

WhoThCares wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:39 am

WhoThCares wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:39 am
[gallery]Just keep on lighting flares[/gallery]
They look good! Best camera is the one you have with you.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:29 pm
CANiNYC wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:36 pm
Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:14 pm
It was supposed to be next week, but my area had an outbreak, and went from a green to red zone yesterday, so who knows...
Ohh. Better safe than sorry. Photos can wait. On the other hand, cellphones are so good nowadays. All you need is good lighting.
Indeed! this was taken with my old iphone 7. I now use a SE.
I used to shoot with my iPhone 4 until I got my camera.

So gonna be honest, I was super lazy with this one. All of these pictures are unedited. I planned on adding a hazy, reddish glow to make it feel more unnatural, but decided it looked best like this. What's your opinion, everyone?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:52 am

So gonna be honest, I was super lazy with this one. All of these pictures are unedited. I planned on adding a hazy, reddish glow to make it feel more unnatural, but decided it looked best like this. What's your opinion, everyone?
The unedited colors are pretty nice. You can try night shots with hard light if you want a creepy unnatural look.

That sounds worth a shot haha! I've been in love with Mega's zombies lately.

I'm currently using my iPhone 5, hence why my photos are so bad. I've been playing around with Bokeh a lot lately, but I'm getting a bit frustrated. It's really hard to do anything with such a bad camera....

Ah, the curse of a perfectionist.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:02 am
I'm currently using my iPhone 5, hence why my photos are so bad. I've been playing around with Bokeh a lot lately, but I'm getting a bit frustrated. It's really hard to do anything with such a bad camera....

Ah, the curse of a perfectionist.
You can try putting a light source as far as possible. I'm not sure how it'll look due to small sensor but it's worth a shot for bokeh.

Im not the best photographer, but I can land some pretty cool photos with an iPhone 8

Return to “General discussion”