[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 106 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I would really like RvB sets

I'd love to see Mega pick up the Cyberpunk 2077 license. It is definitely a more mature license - perfect for the Black Series, and would have some really cool Science Fiction designs the product design team could explore.

TomJurassic wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:22 am
I'd love to see Mega pick up the Cyberpunk 2077 license. It is definitely a more mature license - perfect for the Black Series, and would have some really cool Science Fiction designs the product design team could explore.
Yes. Yes. Yes.

TomJurassic wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:22 am
Heck yes. Imagine the customs that could be made with that.

Red Faction Guerrilla sets.

Gonna go out and say it - I'd love for Mega to pick up James Cameron's Avatar.

The RDA Vehicles are similar to Mega's pre-existing UNSC designs as a lot of Avatar inspired the UNSC and vice-a-versa, and I think the Na'vi animals, etc. could be made in a similar style to Breakout Beasts. Obviously the Na'vi would be brand new figures but Mega could easily make their money back on sculpts, etc.

Plus they could make sets based on the first film too - including things like the big Gunship, etc.

I think this is one of the rare licenses I look at and can picture Mega really nailing.

TomJurassic wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:44 pm
Gonna go out and say it - I'd love for Mega to pick up James Cameron's Avatar.

The RDA Vehicles are similar to Mega's pre-existing UNSC designs as a lot of Avatar inspired the UNSC and vice-a-versa, and I think the Na'vi animals, etc. could be made in a similar style to Breakout Beasts. Obviously the Na'vi would be brand new figures but Mega could easily make their money back on sculpts, etc.

Plus they could make sets based on the first film too - including things like the big Gunship, etc.

I think this is one of the rare licenses I look at and can picture Mega really nailing.
Hey, maybe they could tie it in with Avatar 2's release.

I would love to see M.A. S. K. Or Dino Riders or Battle Beasts. Dino Riders would be a perfect complement to the Breakout Beasts. Battle Beasts could incorporate Destiny and Halo figure elements with animal heads similar to those used in the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtle line. This would make for an amazing blind bag series!

Hey everyone. I'm new here and I have been fascinated with the Mega Construx line since my little cousin introduced me to his COD set. I'm into collecting giant monsters especially Godzilla and find these miniature figures to be a nice fit for the scale.

That being said I would like to see future lines include human characters from some of the classic Godzilla movie franchise. I also agree with some of the suggestions on civilian sets.

Return to “General discussion”