[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 141 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Remember kids, if you eat coupons and you go to the place that you ate a coupon for they will automatically know you have a discount.

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:25 pm
Remember kids, if you eat coupons and you go to the place that you ate a coupon for they will automatically know you have a discount.
how you know that i don't want to know _ _
0 0
(_____)

The fuuuun has arriiiiiived!
Haven't been on the Forums in a long while besides the short time I spent making an update to the Dawn of Darkness thread.

Ayyy bro welcome back! The funs is back!

yaaaaaay the fun is back!

How're y'all? I've gotta say I'm glad this place hasn't died now that there's no link on the Gallery.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:33 pm
How're y'all? I've gotta say I'm glad this place hasn't died now that there's no link on the Gallery.
Doin good. Getting back in to the swing of the gallery now that I’ve been out of it for a while.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:49 pm
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Doin good. Getting back in to the swing of the gallery now that I’ve been out of it for a while.
Same! Just uploaded my first Dawn of Darkness chapter in months.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:21 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
👌😂👌 yeet

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:21 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Woah! I just uploaded my first Wasteland in months! Our schedules are so in sync!

Return to “General discussion”