[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 258 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
That would be awesome!

I know right... Or maybe the Halo Infinite style armors of Blue team, like we saw on the cover of Shadows of Reach?

Oh yeah, That would be awesome

With the UNSC Platoon Pack recently shown off, I'd like to offer two ideas as to how an enemy counterpart could work.

Mercenary Lance Pack
×1 Brute in blue armor, similar to the ones seen in the demo. Includes Mangler or Shock Rifle.
×2 Jackals, with either shield or sniper equipment. Both have plasma pistols if they are shield Jackals.
×1 Grunt in a blue color similar to the Brute, meant to look like the Grunt we saw in screenshots. Includes a Needler.
×2 Grunts in orange armor. Both have plasma pistols.
There is a small turret in Banished colors, along with stands for the figures and some spike or plasma grenades.

Banished Lance Pack
×1 Brute in Banished colors. Mangler/Shock Rifle/a yet to be announced weapon
×1 red/Banished color scheme Elite. Plasma Rifle.
×1 red Imperial Grunt. Needler.
×3 red Grunts. Plasma Pistols and Needlers. (Two of these could be removed and replaced with Jackals.)
Similar or different accessories to the Mercenary Lance Pack.

I think building the CE Magnum that can reload would be an amazing build and would work well with its more blocky model.

RedThree wrote: With the UNSC Platoon Pack recently shown off, I'd like to offer two ideas as to how an enemy counterpart could work.

Mercenary Lance Pack
×1 Brute in blue armor, similar to the ones seen in the demo. Includes Mangler or Shock Rifle.
×2 Jackals, with either shield or sniper equipment. Both have plasma pistols if they are shield Jackals.
×1 Grunt in a blue color similar to the Brute, meant to look like the Grunt we saw in screenshots. Includes a Needler.
×2 Grunts in orange armor. Both have plasma pistols.
There is a small turret in Banished colors, along with stands for the figures and some spike or plasma grenades.

Banished Lance Pack
×1 Brute in Banished colors. Mangler/Shock Rifle/a yet to be announced weapon
×1 red/Banished color scheme Elite. Plasma Rifle.
×1 red Imperial Grunt. Needler.
×3 red Grunts. Plasma Pistols and Needlers. (Two of these could be removed and replaced with Jackals.)
Similar or different accessories to the Mercenary Lance Pack.
Yes this would be great, I'm leaning towards the first one because that's what we saw in the demo

But, the second one would be cool too

More sets with red figures. We don’t get enough. They’re either to rare, or to expensive.

Scorpion Rampage
×1 Master Chief with Bulldog
×1 UNSC Marine with Assault Rifle
×1 Brute Warrior with Mangler
×1 Brute Chieftain with Gravity Hammer
This set would feature a Scorpion tank for Master Chief and the Marine to roll into battle with. There is a small Banished turret for the Brutes to use.

Return to “Halo”