[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 44 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
MW2 Helicopters

Pave Low with 1 pilot, 1 Shadow company trooper, and Gen. Shepherd
MI-28 with 1 pilot, and 2 russian paratroopers
MI-17 with 1 pilot, and 2 russian paratroopers

I would like to see other helicopter sets. Because I have the ghost style black hawk and the helicopter with the merick figure. Though mega construx had the MHX little bird helicopter set which looks cool but... we don’t see any figures of main protagonists like zekiev or side characters for mega construx for kamarov which was a good character either to model from the first modern warfare or even the new modern warfare that just came out. Though I do agree I wish they made a mi17 or a mi24 which have been in multiple call of duty Games.

I just wish the made more Russian style helicopters for mega construx but gave them a different name. Though cod mega construx doesn’t have zekiev or kamarov which would be easy to model but have to model from the first modern warfare game or newer modern warfare game.
Though I have the tactical helicopter, Bradley, both rib boats, and the ghost black hawk and I can’t wait to get more helicopters.

I have a new idea called instant armies with 8 figures and 2 vehicles maybe a small aircraft of a faction. like set no.1 would have 8 army rangers and 2 Humvees and set no.2 would have 8 russian paratroopers and 2 UAZ cars.

Ideas for instant armies for MW1 ultranationalists with a BM-21, Loyalists with a supply truck, Al-Asad's forces with a technical, U.S. Marines with an AH-1 cobra. MW2 Army Rangers with a Humvee, Russian paratroopers with a UAZ car, task force 141 with a little bird helicopter, Favela militia with a technical, Shadow Company with a Humvee, Makarov's forces with an S.U.V with minigun on it.

In light of the Halo marine platoon pack set, we should have COD sets similar to that only instead of a spartan, it would be a hero for five Loyalists w Sgt Kamarov or 5 marines w Lt. Vasquez.

01rodie wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:28 pm
cod blind bags
that's a cool idea, the super rare figure could be a licensed figure like Zakhaev or Al-Asad the rare figures could be an Ultranationalist rebel and a Marine from those final missions of MW1 in Russia,uncommon figures could be a russian loyalist and an SAS, and common could be a Marine in desert gear and an Al-Asad soldier.

DarthGundam wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:05 pm
01rodie wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:28 pm
cod blind bags
that's a cool idea, the super rare figure could be a licensed figure like Zakhaev or Al-Asad the rare figures could be an Ultranationalist rebel and a Marine from those final missions of MW1 in Russia,uncommon figures could be a russian loyalist and an SAS, and common could be a Marine in desert gear and an Al-Asad soldier.
I saw marine and i'm immediately in on this

I came up with some platoon packs (the 6 figure packs) based off of the Modern Warfare 2019 campaign
-Al-Qatala, includes The Wolf, The Butcher, and 4 AQ Terrorists. Weapons include 2 AK-47s, a Dragunov sniper, an RPG-7, and 2 .50 GS (Desert Eagles)
-Barkov's Forces, Includes Barkov, a juggernaut, and 4 of Barkov's men. Weapons include 2 AK-12s, an Oden, a Model 680 a PKM, and an X16.
-SAS Night Raid Team, Includes Kyle Garrick (Gaz), John Price, and 4 Night Ops soldiers (all based on the mission Clean House). Weapons include 4 M13s with laser pointers, and 2 silenced X16s.
-Demon Dogs, Includes Alex, Griggs, and 4 American Soldiers. Weapons include 4 M4A1s and 2 1911s.

Return to “Call of Duty”