[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Loose guns/mags/etc - Community

Loose guns/mags/etc

Builds & Discussions
Almost all of my CoD weapons have loose parts. I just got Ghost and the magazine doesn’t stay in the gun. I also got 2 shadow company soldiers and one has the same problem. The other’s gun falls apart at the front. Does anyone know what causes this?

You add more detail, you take away structural integrity. The pieces are so small that the sturdiness is taken away. at least half of my CoD guns have stocks or barrels bent at an angle sideways, are loose, or don't fit. It is the price we must pay for detailed figures and accessories.

Over time, molds degrade and eventually pieces don't fit like they were originally designed for.

One workaround this is to brush a thin coat of glue (elmer's or superglue), leave to dry/harden and then test the fit of the pieces.
And it doesn't even have to be glue, you can use acrylic or enamel paints, provided you thin them accordingly to get as thin a coat as possible on the contact surface.

Return to “Call of Duty”