[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Re: IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 2 - Community

Re: IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:41 pm
Errex wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:31 pm
Any chance to see anything from the mobile game?
elaborate?
Well, activision just released a Call of Duty game for mobile devices, and it includes some maps from the console/pc versions (Nuketown, probably a few others). The character models are standard CoD designs but you can earn different camo patterns and such, so I think they could sell tie-in sets similar to the Armories/WeaponCrates based off those designs.

I wish they would make more accurate Call of Duty Modern Warfare sets and figures.

I've been collecting the Call of Duty line for a few years now and I I've always been hoping for new weapon sights like a holographic sight or an acog sight! I also would love if they could add a realistic modern soldier with folding night vision and lastly the modern tactical helmets without the tac glasses/goggles as I love to customise but the they just make the helmet lose its authenticity when trying to make a modern soldier

I think that another set with the 1940s jeep, like the Infantry Scout Car set, would be a cool set and I would definitely buy it. I would also like a set with Sgt. Mason from Call of Duty: Black Ops or a Call of Duty Heroes set with him

Return to “Call of Duty”