[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 260 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
BANISHED DROP PODS!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see variants of warthogs back, from old ones such as gauss, rocket, and troop transport.

Also new possible variations such as the flame hog (under leader kinsano) and armored warthogs from halo wars 2.

Or a warthog that has parts for interchangeable turrets!

Been wondering if we'll get some revamps of some previous warthogs such as the gauss hog. We have not yet seen a green or grey gauss hog in a long time already and wouldn't mind seeing them in the new halo infinite style.

Same with new styles of hogs, armored warthog and the flame warthog from halo wars 2, possible? Some of us are returning to collecting halo mega construx sets recently and some of us are new, but not all of us can exactly pay a much higher price for the older hogs that are no longer available in stores.

Also idk what mega has in store for us in the near future releases, but just an idea, entire grey colored or ONI (halo 5 ONI vehicles) series for UNSC vehicles, that would be a nice change of pace from green (like the dark green series in the earlier years, and the more recent green such as the halo infinite sets we got).

UNSC Grizzly Charge

Sergeant John Forge's pride and joy, the UNSC Grizzly tank rolls into battle against the Covenant forces!

Includes: Grizzly with space for one pilot in the main body, with a secondary seat for a gunner in the turret. Small Forerunner terrain piece. ×4 figures.

Figures: ×1 UNSC Halo Wars Marine with an Assault Rifle
×1 UNSC green Spartan with a SMG
×2 purple Covenant Hunters

Banished Wraith Offense

Take on a dangerous Banished Wraith with your UNSC Spartan and bring the fight to them!

Includes: Banished Wraith with operator seat and gunner position. Cannon can fold into body of Wraith and has a removable cover over the rear weak spot. ×3 figures.

Figures: ×1 Banished Brute Warrior with Mangler
×1 Banished Brute Captain with Ravager
×1 red Spartan Trailblazer with Rocket Launcher

RedThree wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:05 am
Banished Wraith Offense

Take on a dangerous Banished Wraith with your UNSC Spartan and bring the fight to them!

Includes: Banished Wraith with operator seat and gunner position. Cannon can fold into body of Wraith and has a removable cover over the rear weak spot. ×3 figures.

Figures: ×1 Banished Brute Warrior with Mangler
×1 Banished Brute Captain with Ravager
×1 red Spartan Trailblazer with Rocket Launcher
Marine? I think a marine included would be neat

x1 Halo: Combat Evolved Warthog
x1 Halo: Combat Evolved Scorpion
x1 Halo: Combat Evolved Ghost
x1 Halo: Combat Evolved Banshee
x4 Mk V HCE Red Spartans
x4 Mk V HCE Blue Spartans
x1 HCE Assault Rifle
x2 HCE Shotgun
x1 Magnum
x2 Plasma Rifle
x1 Plasma Pistol
x1 Sniper Rifle
I know I added Halo: Combat Evolved in front of weapons and vehicles, but it is important because HCE and the other Halo games have different weapon designs, I want to keep it original.

JimmyJunior1979 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:28 am
x1 Halo: Combat Evolved Warthog
x1 Halo: Combat Evolved Scorpion
x1 Halo: Combat Evolved Ghost
x1 Halo: Combat Evolved Banshee
x4 Mk V HCE Red Spartans
x4 Mk V HCE Blue Spartans
x1 HCE Assault Rifle
x2 HCE Shotgun
x1 Magnum
x2 Plasma Rifle
x1 Plasma Pistol
x1 Sniper Rifle
I know I added Halo: Combat Evolved in front of weapons and vehicles, but it is important because HCE and the other Halo games have different weapon designs, I want to keep it original.
I wouldn't mind a wave of Combat Evolved sets, considering there are only four vehicles to make plus maybe a few terrain builds to represent different levels or maps?

Another Halo Wars idea, just like the UNSC Grizzly Charge set.

UNSC Gausshog Attack

Roll into battle with the UNSC Gausshog and push back against the Covenant onslaught!

Includes: UNSC Gausshog with sets for driver and grenadier, plus gauss turret. Possible second machine gun turret included to simulate the upgrade from regular Warthog to Gausshog?

Figures: ×1 UNSC Marine with SMG
×1 UNSC Marine with Grenade Launcher
×1 UNSC Spartan with Assault Rifle
×1 Covenant Elite in gold Zealot colors

Return to “Halo”