[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Do a redo of old sets - Community

Do a redo of old sets

Builds & Discussions
People, let's face it, halo mega bloks is sadly dying. Mega Bloks should do redos. of some older sets. Some examples are the spade vs skirmishers, the countdown, and the locust attack. Make a redo of them, but with updated details. Newer pieces and better-detailed figures. These could get more youtube content and interest people. We need flood redos, we could use a scarab redo, even some of the smaller sets.

TuckerOnBlueTeam wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm
People, let's face it, halo mega bloks is sadly dying.
Uh... what are you basing that on? We've had constant new waves of sets to go with new content - Halo Wars 2 stuff when that came out, remakes of old sets to celebrate the anniversary, Reach stuff when the MCC came to PC, and now Infinite stuff.

As someone who grew up playing halo and seeing these sets again this makes me sad since almost all of the sets I played with as a kid are no longer available, the scorpion was a pain to build but it was a real sense of achievement when you finally finished it. I remember seeing the changes they made to the figures giving them more articulation which was a vast improvement to the original models which refused to pose in any fashion or stay still.

Definitely need a phantom remake: the spirit dropship from a few years ago was great but phantoms were relatively rare and we need some more.

Return to “Halo”