[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Banished Marauder Re-Release? - Community

Banished Marauder Re-Release?

Builds & Discussions
Many collectors, and simply people who purchase Mega product, want this set.
Unfortunately, it isn't sold really anywhere unless you're willing to pay a pretty penny.
Can we see a re-release of this set? It is an excellent, of great design and pieces. Any time, a re-release would be awesome.
So, does anyone else agree?

P.S. if a forum for this already existed i was not aware of it

I wouldn't mind, considering it barely released in the first place!
Where could you buy it?
Not on Amazon, perhaps eBay or some obscure website, but not the major known stores, online or offline.

A re-release would be great considering this is one of only two sources of Halo 3 Sgt Johnson figures.

They should re-release the Frostraven too.
Not that I need it. I got one at Ross last November.
Keep in mind, Ross is a discount store.
Great for me because, yay, I got one. Not so great for Mega's revenue because it was less than 1/2 the MSRP.

So yes, they should definitely re-release them.

It seems it was mostly distributed here in México (no, it wasn't everywhere like people claim, but it wasn't like the gold treasure searchi finding one either), which is weird because I mostly hear of sets that never made it to México, but not in reverse.

More sets make it to the US and Mexico than they do every where else, haha.

i would enjoy this too i have been looking everywhere but can never find it, and i really want it!

CCbricks wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:44 pm
i would enjoy this too i have been looking everywhere but can never find it, and i really want it!
Your only hope might be ebay, but that option is pretty costly.

This might be wishful thinking on my part, but in the new novel Shadows of Reach, Marauders are one of the most commonly-used vehicles by the Banished. It does make me wonder if they might appear in Infinite in the same capacity as Revenants were used in Reach, in which case we might get a new set.

I don't really have any basis for this aside from the fact that they're used a lot in the novel.

Would like to see them easier to obtain. Even if the end up being an Alt build to a set or something

Return to “Halo”