[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
fake megabloks now for sale in china - Page 5 - Community

fake megabloks now for sale in china

Builds & Discussions
One thing I noticed about the Not-Mega figure accessories is that they don't seem to be direct repros of existing pieces.

Small items like pouches and grenades are similar, but not quite the same as original pieces. The KOs seem to be more angular and often have slight differences in them, but also the figure themselves seem to have unique head molds and therefore the head gear doesn't sit quite as well on MCX product.

That said, I find them a worthwhile addition to a display and as custom fodder.

I do not buy copies or bootlegs, but would buy compatible sets if they looked just as good or better.......

Ok got some my self for building customs and I can say that most of the joints are very loose, not really a problem if you applied superglue to tighten it, so far the all look horrible and expendable

Perfect for making customs of extreme variety, and a bonus of a huge bundle of WWII weapons that I now own

I have a pair of bootleg COD figs. They are quite poor quality--very shiny and parts have ugly seamlines, plus the hands are very very weird

Return to “Call of Duty”