[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 229 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:38 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:07 pm
Europa and the cosmodrome are the new destinations.
UNSC Platoon pack went up on Amazon!
They have new legs

Been debating with myself whether I should continue the Armorus Chronicles or any of my series. I just haven't had the drive to post that much anymore.

AgentHellion wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:56 pm
Been debating with myself whether I should continue the Armorus Chronicles or any of my series. I just haven't had the drive to post that much anymore.
Think you might be getting burned out? Take a break from it and come back with a fresh mind, I can assure you that it does wonders!

Hey boomers, wanna feel old? Remember a time when there wasn't a notification system? You'd have to manually look through everything to see where you were mentioned.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:58 am
Hey boomers, wanna feel old? Remember a time when there wasn't a notification system? You'd have to manually look through everything to see where you were mentioned.
Remember when the Notif system worked and actually gave you notifications?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Uhh I low key do that. The gallery has been really slow on new posts so I just look at the posts I comment on manually.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:04 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Remember when the Notif system worked and actually gave you notifications?
That's why I just look manually through my posts.

Hey guys! Just wanted to say hello to everyone today. It's hard to talk to everyone because I can only do so much on the gallery. Just wanted to say hi and I thought that the Discusion Room was a good place to do it. Anyways, see you fantastic people later! Cheers (Also, I changed my avatar)

Remember shlubcustoms? he was amazing. Shoot i miss in now

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:17 pm
Remember shlubcustoms? he was amazing. Shoot i miss in now
Oh yeah, sorry I took the same avatar as they have. I can change it if you want. Cheers

Return to “General discussion”