[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: 2 Shades of Olive Green? - Community

Halo: 2 Shades of Olive Green?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Recently got the Aerial Ambush set which included the sparrowhawk. Noticed that compared to the warthog rally set, the warthog was more towards the greener side of olive green while the hawk had a brownish tone to it. Is that done on purpose? And what was the reason for that? I thought the sparrowhawk would be on the greener side due to how it looked on the product box

Community Team
Hi, the green for both of those sets is the same one. There may be slight differences in the colors due to production batches.

MCX_Team wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:30 am
Hi, the green for both of those sets is the same one. There may be slight differences in the colors due to production batches.
Okay, got it! That makes alot of sense then. I hope the colors for each batch are more consistent in the future then. Was low key hoping for a greener tone of olive green for that hawk haha. Thanks again!

The sparrow hawk is a 2 seater and mega only gave it one......

Slappy wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:27 am
Yes, and? They can't fir everything in. They try their best to design the product as detailed as they possibly can , but these are plastic building blocks. You cant fit every single detail, every single nook and cranny, every armor slant and paint app into sets. They have a budget and they have limitations. Like for example: this year they made tons of new molds and details, but some people arent satisfied and i dont understand that because the sets as they are already are incredibly detailed and designed amazingly, probably expanding beyond on the budget they were given for product details and molds. They do everything they possibly can to please their customers, and the staff go out of their way to communicate with fans and customers. You dont have an excuse to whine about a set missing a seat detail.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:57 pm
Slappy wrote:
Yes, and? They can't fir everything in. They try their best to design the product as detailed as they possibly can , but these are plastic building blocks. You cant fit every single detail, every single nook and cranny, every armor slant and paint app into sets. They have a budget and they have limitations. Like for example: this year they made tons of new molds and details, but some people arent satisfied and i dont understand that because the sets as they are already are incredibly detailed and designed amazingly, probably expanding beyond on the budget they were given for product details and molds. They do everything they possibly can to please their customers, and the staff go out of their way to communicate with fans and customers. You dont have an excuse to whine about a set missing a seat detail.
I don't know man, this break the lore for me......

Slappy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:58 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Slappy wrote:
Oh. My. G0d

Youre upset over a missingseat ?

In a building block set?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:00 pm
Slappy wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Oh. My. G0d

In a building block set?
it triggers my OCD

Slappy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:12 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Slappy wrote:

Oh. My. G0d

In a building block set?
it triggers my OCD
Get another seat and put it in. Good luck trying to jam figures in. It’s called it’s been scaled down.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:50 pm
Slappy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:12 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Oh. My. G0d

In a building block set?
it triggers my OCD
Get another seat and put it in. Good luck trying to jam figures in. It’s called it’s been scaled down.
doesn't make sense too, and would be practically impossible to do, that's not a relative solution

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”