[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Has anyone else noticed MCX figures colors are too mute! - Community

Has anyone else noticed MCX figures colors are too mute!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hello, i have this feeling like if they made their cod range,and halo range more vibrant on color they would sell better?? i noticed COD sets with camo legs seem to sell incredibly well, i think mega should try more juicy colors from now on..... sort of liek their MOTU range, it all has great color its just not my interest, i'm not saying get more kiddish just better color integration, thanks

CoD has muted colors because they're based off the military, Halo has had bright colors before but I think Infinite has a muted color palette I think I haven't been paying much attention to infinite.

AgentHellion wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:54 pm
CoD has muted colors because they're based off the military, Halo has had bright colors before but I think Infinite has a muted color palette I think I haven't been paying much attention to infinite.
Halo Infinite has got a fairly bright color palette I think, and the toys have been reflecting it pretty well I'd say

I want to see monochrome figures, in the style of classic green army men since that's what this stuff is sort of inspired off of..........

We should see figures with more Camo and brighter colors......

I'm sorry, what?! Mega Construx is not even CLOSE to being inspired by army men.

Mega has a handful of monochrome figs. But most people don't want piles of monochrome figs.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:49 pm
Mega has a handful of monochrome figs. But most people don't want piles of monochrome figs.
I would like the monochromes to make more sense in general, it would be nice to see painters grey, and matte green monochromes for customizers ina blind bag series, as the commons

67SpectralArrow wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:53 am
I'm sorry, what?! Mega Construx is not even CLOSE to being inspired by army men.
Actually, i disagree i think its a hybrid, its micro action figure with army guy aesthetics, if that isn't army men then i dunno

Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:58 pm
Slappy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:42 am
67SpectralArrow wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:53 am
Actually, i disagree i think its a hybrid, its micro action figure with army guy aesthetics, if that isn't army men then i dunno
Green army men, (I'm assuming you mean green army men) are immobile and are not for brick stuff. I'd say megaconstrux figures are more l.e.g.o. g.i. joe
That's misleading, and fickle; they are styled after them.

Return to “General discussion”