[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 262 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I agree with emilehalo4456. it would be cool to have different sets of missions from Halo Reach

I would like a pack that had one or two halo reach Spartans and came with a ton of new armor pieces never before seen in mega form. For example, halo reach gunginir shoulders, jump jet shoulders etc. Also maybe a way to add attachments like ua, and ua hull to helmets, similar to the scopes on guns. Just slide on and off.

I want the platoon pack, style continued, we should always get a squad of marines with one spartan.... it made it feel like the game more......

Slappy wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:16 am
I want the platoon pack, style continued, we should always get a squad of marines with one spartan.... it made it feel like the game more......
Agreed! This is what we’ve been asking for for years.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:45 am
Slappy wrote:
I want a mercenary version, and a banished version.
Maybe like 3 elites and 3 grunts, and then 2 elites and 3 brutes and a grunt. Something along those lines ya know

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:45 am
Slappy wrote:
I liked it, i haven't bought the set cause the "orange" spartan but i still really dig the idea and would like more "platoon packs" heck what if we got a Alien platoon pack....i would love a bunch of space marines with Ripley

We should have new articulation figures from old sets. Basically, revamping the old articulation sets but with new articulation.

Yeah, that would be epic!

Spartan2345 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:55 am
We should have new articulation figures from old sets. Basically, revamping the old articulation sets but with new articulation.
Most of the old sets had better aesthetic, i don't think im the only one here that likes halo 3 more then most of the other halos besides combat evolved and halo 2.......I'm on board with that that......

Spartan2345 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:55 am
Ooh some revamped Technicians and a CIO and some brute stalkers would be EPIC

Return to “Halo”