[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 231 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
boop the snoot

Unless it’s a danger noodle

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:28 am
To go off topic here, I think I'm getting a snake for Christmas. I'm so hyped
My friend has 3 snakes and they’re all really nice and really cool! When you get the snake can you show us? Cheers

Playah wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:53 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
My friend has 3 snakes and they’re all really nice and really cool! When you get the snake can you show us? Cheers
For sure!
I'll update y'all.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:00 pm
Playah wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:53 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
For sure!
I'll update y'all.
You seem very excited!

Weird question, but do y’all have any suggestions on how to take good pictures for MCX, but not have them be so HD that they become grainy when posted? I seem to be having trouble with this.

It might be a certain image size. I haven't looked too closely, but my photos don't seem to be affected. Will check soon.

Put your photos through lightroom and change all that. Your camra may be shooting in raw or a high jpg file size that the site can't handle. Thats with my nikon and canon. My note 9 works just fine.

I watch the Dreadnought lash out in wrath, his blows deflected away from their path despite the years he has endured, it's clear that he will live and he will die by the sword.

Somebody just posted 21 posts all at once. Which one of us older members want to explain.

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:05 pm
Somebody just posted 21 posts all at once. Which one of us older members want to explain.
Do i count?

Return to “General discussion”