[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 160 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:12 pm
* holiday memes intensifies * my mom playing Christmas song everywhere we go itensifies *
* Decorating Christmas tree intensifies *

THEranger01 wrote:
* holiday memes intensifies * my mom playing Christmas song everywhere we go itensifies *
My mom have that music

Bmatt123 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:09 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
My mom have that music
IKR

Has anyone here played killer queen? It's a Nintendo Switch game and it's pretty fun. Ok bye. Cheers

Playah wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:12 pm
Has anyone here played killer queen? It's a Nintendo Switch game and it's pretty fun. Ok bye. Cheers
Never heard of it. What's it like?

Capitalism is great and all but... who wants to share everything withe everyone but give the rich extra and let them control every aspect of our lives?

Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:52 am
Capitalism is great and all but... who wants to share everything withe everyone but give the rich extra and let them control every aspect of our lives?
Me, comrade!

Murple wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:49 am
Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:52 am
Me, comrade!
*Ussr national anthem INTENSIFYS*

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:05 am
Playah wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:12 pm
Never heard of it. What's it like?
It's a game that you are a worker or a queen, the workers can get food for a victory or the queen can kill the other queen 3 times to win or there's this big snail that you can ride to the finish to win. You have to do this three times to win the game. The workers can also turn into a warrior and help the queen. But if your queen is bad, it brings down the whole team. It is a team of 4. This is not doing the game justice but it is really fun. Thanks for asking! Cheers

Somebody spamed 21 posts who wants to explain to them why thats not good

Return to “General discussion”