[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 45 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
CyberFrost475 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:51 pm
I came up with some platoon packs (the 6 figure packs) based off of the Modern Warfare 2019 campaign
-Al-Qatala, includes The Wolf, The Butcher, and 4 AQ Terrorists. Weapons include 2 AK-47s, a Dragunov sniper, an RPG-7, and 2 .50 GS (Desert Eagles)
-Barkov's Forces, Includes Barkov, a juggernaut, and 4 of Barkov's men. Weapons include 2 AK-12s, an Oden, a Model 680 a PKM, and an X16.
-SAS Night Raid Team, Includes Kyle Garrick (Gaz), John Price, and 4 Night Ops soldiers (all based on the mission Clean House). Weapons include 4 M13s with laser pointers, and 2 silenced X16s.
-Demon Dogs, Includes Alex, Griggs, and 4 American Soldiers. Weapons include 4 M4A1s and 2 1911s.
Great ideas. I've also been coming with platoon pack ideas.

MW1 platoon packs

Ultranationalists with Zakhaev ,Zakhaev's son and 4 Ultranationalists. weapons include a Desert Eagle,an uzi,2 AK-47s,
G36c and an RPG.

Loyalists with Sgt. Kamarov and 5 loyalists weapons include 3 AK-47s, an RPG, a Dragunov, and an RPD.

SAS with Price and Gaz in SAS gear from that first mission and 4 SAS soldiers weapons include 3 M4A1s and 3 MP5s.

MW1 Platoon packs cont.

U.S. Marines with Lt. Vasquez, Sgt. Griggs, 4 Marines in desert gear with 2 M16s, 3 M4A1s, and an M240

Al-Asad's forces with Al-Asad, 4 Al-Asad's soldiers with a Desert Eagle,2 AK-47s, a G3 assault rifle, and an AK-74u

MW2 Platoon packs

Sgt. Foley,Cpl. Dunn, 4 Army Rangers with 2 SCARs, 2 M4A1s,1 M16 and 1 M-240.

Soap,Ghost,4 TF-141 soldiers with 2 M4A1s,2 ACRs,1UMP-45 and 1 SPAS-12.

What i would like to see for the next line of sets is modern warfare 2019 figures. 1 idea for a set would be the MARSOC hitman team from the first mission but done with more attention to detail. This would entail more gear to put on the figure, such as chem lights, combat tourniquet, a variety of magazine pouches, IR strobes, different headsets, personalized helmets with NVGs that you can flip up or down, a wider variety of plate carriers that can hold more gear, camo uniforms with patches, etc. Another thing that would be really nice is a re work of the weapons. Such as making them fully customizable with different barrels muzzle attachments, sights etc., along with making them look more realistic and proportionate. As a reference to what I mean, use Tiny Tactical weapons and gear as an example for what to do but with your own twist. Another idea would be operator packs featuring milsim and base operators such as minotaur, Ronin, ghost, mace, nikolai etc, again with detail and personality in each. Along with that could be weapon packs that represents each class which could be sold with the default operator for coalition and allegiance featuring assault, smg, lmg, sniper, shotgun class with weapons such as the kilo, m13, m4, etc. I know this sounds like im hating on your product but im really not. I just feel that modern warfare and all its new customization options created a spectacular opportunity for innovation that will not be overlooked. I hope this isn't too much to ask for and I look forward to what will come with the future. Stay awesome guys!!

More Vietnam sets, like a Huey helicopter with 3-4 troops and a character from black ops(or the new black ops) like weaver or bowman,
And an m113 APC (Or more fittingly an m113 ACAV with 1crewman and 3-4 troops (maybe an iconic character like mason/bowman)
Or a Vietnam
Sandbag 50 . Cal machine gun emplacement squad pack With 4 troops

Maybe a *** jeep with a 50. cal with 2-3 troops ,

ALL THESE SETS WOULD BE FITTING AS THE NEW BLACK OPS COLD WAR IS OUT AND FEATURES A VIETNAM SETTING!
Hopefully you guys sort Worldwide distribution out(especially with Amazon) AND KEEP SUPPORTING THE UK!
Take care in this rough time boys

MW2 Platoon pack ideas

Gen. Shepherd with 5 Shadow company soldiers with 1 revolver ,AA-12 shotguns,2 SCAR assault rifles and an M240 machine gun

Makarov with 5 mercenaries with 2 AK-47 assault rifles 1 M4A1 assault rifle, 1 RPG , 1 Dragunov , and 1 RPD machine gun

Call of duty modern warfare 2019. Price with alex and bale and minotaur. Two m4's 1 revolver 1 desert eagle 1 ak47 and an mp5 small bit of green terrain with a few rocks and bushes and a crate and four figure stands

DarthGundam wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:43 am
CyberFrost475 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:51 pm
I came up with some platoon packs (the 6 figure packs) based off of the Modern Warfare 2019 campaign
-Al-Qatala, includes The Wolf, The Butcher, and 4 AQ Terrorists. Weapons include 2 AK-47s, a Dragunov sniper, an RPG-7, and 2 .50 GS (Desert Eagles)
-Barkov's Forces, Includes Barkov, a juggernaut, and 4 of Barkov's men. Weapons include 2 AK-12s, an Oden, a Model 680 a PKM, and an X16.
-SAS Night Raid Team, Includes Kyle Garrick (Gaz), John Price, and 4 Night Ops soldiers (all based on the mission Clean House). Weapons include 4 M13s with laser pointers, and 2 silenced X16s.
-Demon Dogs, Includes Alex, Griggs, and 4 American Soldiers. Weapons include 4 M4A1s and 2 1911s.
Great ideas. I've also been coming with platoon pack ideas.
I would love something like that but my idea is slightly altered and less cod like...... The Fallujah ambush

set comes with x4 jihadist insurgents armed with x4 ak47s x1 RPG7

x4 marines. It would introduce the m16a4, which would require them to take the m4 barrel and and the guard around the barrel
and then just slap the previous m16a1 stock on there
( oh and also the barrel would now line up with the dust cover on the upper receiver correctly as well adding the forward assist )
it would also introduce the TA11 Acog rifleman scope

it would also introduce the beretta m9

oh and I forgot but the. AKs barrel and frontend as well as its own reciver piece to make them more accurate to the rifle

it would also come with 2 small buildings with full interiors for the marines to clear

oh and also 1 insurgent would have a specially molded suicide vest piece ( all this is impossible I know but its a wild dream )

All great ideas! I have an idea for a set. It’s another zombie set about the usual 4-5 figures but the theme of the set is from Black Ops, Kino Der Toten! I think it would be really cool to have a couple of those zombies with the *** uniforms and maybe one crawler or a ray gun accessory!

Return to “Call of Duty”