[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Game of Thrones: (anticipated) Favourite sets - Page 3 - Community

Game of Thrones: (anticipated) Favourite sets

Builds & Discussions
I bid thee Mega, give me the Mountain or give me a smushed head!

I would love it if mega released the trees in the SDCC display.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:09 am
I would love it if mega released the trees in the SDCC display.
Hear, hear!

Did anyone else have their pre-order for winterfell cancelled? Are there issues with the set being released?

Winterfell is very easy to get in Germany, its actually discounted aswell, to US retail price.
UVP is 130€ that is just to much.
However its a nice set, if you can get it buy it.

I love the Drogon and Viserion sets so so much, I wish there was a Rhaegal set.

I’m really wondering how much life is left in this line. I came to it late, didn’t start collecting it until January 2021 and all I have left to pick up is the two big dragon sets (other than the upcoming 4 new MAFs). Just put together the Targaryen Warship today and I love it, but I feel like it should have had one or two more figures, like one more Unsullied and Varys. I’d love an Unsullied army builder pack (and other armies as well)!

I am surprised we have not seen army builders with this line. GoT was all about large scale battles with armies.

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:56 pm
I am surprised we have not seen army builders with this line. GoT was all about large scale battles with armies.
Agreed. We need troop packs for each of the 7 kingdoms.

I love the adult Drogon and ice Viserion, but I desperately want an adult Rhaegal too!

Return to “Game of Thrones”