[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What sets would be great for 2020. - Community

What sets would be great for 2020.

Builds & Discussions
New helicopter sets or named character from call of duty are always welcome in mage construx. One character I wish they did was kamarov. Or at least have new helicopter sets which have been in past call of duty game like the mi24 which they can give a new name or more ground vehicles like apc ‘s or infantry fighting vehicles. What are your thoughts on this let me know.

All we're getting for 2020 is the Black Series Heroes line, a weapons crate, and a figure pack.

I think some new sets for 2021 would be the remake of the Infantry Scout car, which is a WWII Jeep and two soldiers

More Vietnam sets, like a Huey helicopter with 3-4 troops and a character from black ops(or the new black ops) like weaver or bowman,
And an m113 APC (Or more fittingly an m113 ACAV with 1crewman and 3-4 troops (maybe an iconic character)
Or a Vietnam
Sandbag 50 . Cal machine gun emplacement squad pack With 4 troops

Maybe a *** jeep with a 50. cal with 2-3 troops ,

ALL THESE SETS WOULD BE FITTING AS THE NEW BLACK OPS IS OUT AND FEATURES A VIETNAM SETTING!
Hopefully you guys sort Worldwide distribution out(especially with Amazon) AND KEEP SUPPORTING THE UK!
Take care in this rough time boys

it would be great if you guys brought back the halftrack as it’s highly sought after and sells for $200+ On eBay, this could be different from the original, such as a Vietnam Era guntruck, or a classic ww2 halftrack with a 50 cal

I want a return to Dragons, and command ops,their older military series........

I just want to see Adler with Mason and Woods or something related to warzone

Dillpickle2 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:55 pm
More Vietnam sets, like a Huey helicopter with 3-4 troops and a character from black ops(or the new black ops) like weaver or bowman,
And an m113 APC (Or more fittingly an m113 ACAV with 1crewman and 3-4 troops (maybe an iconic character)
Or a Vietnam
Sandbag 50 . Cal machine gun emplacement squad pack With 4 troops

Maybe a *** jeep with a 50. cal with 2-3 troops ,

ALL THESE SETS WOULD BE FITTING AS THE NEW BLACK OPS IS OUT AND FEATURES A VIETNAM SETTING!
Hopefully you guys sort Worldwide distribution out(especially with Amazon) AND KEEP SUPPORTING THE UK!
Take care in this rough time boys
Does it? I thought it was during the middle of the cold war.

Return to “Call of Duty”