[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 175 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Halo legends gave blue team justice as it showed what spartan II s could do

Murple wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:08 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:03 pm
We can’t have anything new.

NEW BAD
Brace yourself, sprinters are coming
Not very fast

I wouldn't take too much away from what Mr. "Over-used I-Word Meme" says.
Well, I don't at least. Can't even remember the last time I even watched a video from that guy.

Why is it so hard to find a decent lore channel? The best I’ve found is old Luke TheNotable.

Well slipspace entertainment is a good channel as they have very good vids and memes that are fun to watch also. The halo follower is good too if I remember correctly

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:05 am
Well slipspace entertainment is a good channel as they have very good vids and memes that are fun to watch also. The halo follower is good too if I remember correctly
Slip space is peak halo memes. HaloFollower is kinda awful. Too much speculation and clickbait.

Murple wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:18 am
WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:05 am
Slip space is peak halo memes. HaloFollower is kinda awful. Too much speculation and clickbait.
Hidden Xperia and rocket sloth have some good lore videos. (Rocket sloth has much less tho)

I guess halo follow can be awful with their speculation videos.

Worst example of Xperia being a BUNGiE simp:

Talked about the new guns in Infinite like they were a bad addition, until someone on Twitter showed him that they were inspired by BUNGiE concept art. Now he has no problems with them.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:38 pm
Worst example of Xperia being a BUNGiE simp:

Talked about the new guns in Infinite like they were a bad addition, until someone on Twitter showed him that they were inspired by BUNGiE concept art. Now he has no problems with them.
My problem with the new weapons is that they look like they have overlapping roles. The ravaged and burst carbine look to me like the difference between the two plasma rifle in halo 2. Although the brute pistol (blanking on the name) looks like it could fill in the gap of have a secondary weapon that’s strong but requires skill to make it feel strong.

Return to “General discussion”