[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 176 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I believe the Ravager has the ability to track enemies somewhat and features an explosive projectile that the Burst Carbine does not.
I'll check, update in minute.

Update: The Ravager seems to have a slower firing speed, combined with a slower projectile that explodes on impact dealing a small amount of AOE damage. It also looks like it has to been manually vented or it overheats. The Pulse Carbine shoots fast and seems to cool on its own, but also has a manual vent option if the heat meter goes to high. It's also pretty accurate.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:38 pm
Worst example of Xperia being a BUNGiE simp:

Talked about the new guns in Infinite like they were a bad addition, until someone on Twitter showed him that they were inspired by BUNGiE concept art. Now he has no problems with them.
HE is definitely a Bungie simp. I think both studios have done great jobs. Exept for Halo 4. I don't like halo 4. (Is there campaign was good) (H5 had a bad one)

Sargentvik wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:52 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Talked about the new guns in Infinite like they were a bad addition, until someone on Twitter showed him that they were inspired by BUNGiE concept art. Now he has no problems with them.
HE is definitely a Bungie simp. I think both studios have done great jobs. Exept for Halo 4. I don't like halo 4. (Is there campaign was good) (H5 had a bad one)
personally, H4 campaign's gameplay is bad, but cutscenes only is fine.
Halo 5, on the other hand, should have just... not happened.
I like the multiplayer, but the campaign was screwed.

I do dislike Halo 2's flood and brutes as well...
They're just too tanky, but the challenge, at least, is part of the fun of Halo.
Overall, I am starting to lean more towards Reach than Halo 3 in preference because I like Halo Reach's gameplay just that tiny bit more.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:56 am
Sargentvik wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:52 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

personally, H4 campaign's gameplay is bad, but cutscenes only is fine.
Halo 5, on the other hand, should have just... not happened.
I like the multiplayer, but the campaign was screwed.

I do dislike Halo 2's flood and brutes as well...
They're just too tanky, but the challenge, at least, is part of the fun of Halo.
Overall, I am starting to lean more towards Reach than Halo 3 in preference because I like Halo Reach's gameplay just that tiny bit more.
Halo 4 weapons are too good in the player’s hands and too awful in the enemy’s hands.

I enjoy 2’s Campaign, Reach’s Campaign and Multiplayer, 4’s Multiplayer, 5’s campaign and multiplayer, Wars 2’s Campaign and Multiplayer.

I half-enjoy CE’s Campaign, and 3’s Campaign and Multiplayer.

I hate CE’s Multiplayer, 2’s Multiplayer, and 4’s campaign.

Guys, we’re debating this all wrong. We’re halo fans, there needs to be a lot more yelling.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:50 am
I enjoy 2’s Campaign, Reach’s Campaign and Multiplayer, 4’s Multiplayer, 5’s campaign and multiplayer, Wars 2’s Campaign and Multiplayer.

I half-enjoy CE’s Campaign, and 3’s Campaign and Multiplayer.

I hate CE’s Multiplayer, 2’s Multiplayer, and 4’s campaign.
I love CE's campaign and hate it's multiplayer. I like h2's campaign and kinda like it's multiplayer. I love 3's campaign and hate it's multiplayer. I enjoy 4's campaign and I despise the abhorrent dumpster fire that is its multiplayer. I hate halo 5's campaign and could not ask for a better multiplayer. Halo reach is a masterpiece. I actually haven't gotten time to play odst yet.

Murple wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:09 am
Guys, we’re debating this all wrong. We’re halo fans, there needs to be a lot more yelling.
Imagine if 343 renamed their studio Bungie. Bungie simps hop off their h3 auto slayer only Playlists and start worshipping locke.

If you don't think Warthog Launch is the greatest game of the series, then get out of my sight you fake fan 😤😤😠

RedThree wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 pm
If you don't think Warthog Launch is the greatest game of the series, then get out of my sight you fake fan 😤😤😠
It’s definitely the best one.

Return to “General discussion”