[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 249 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Sargentvik wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:45 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:26 pm
AgentHellion wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:28 pm
The prices between MCX and L brand are staggering.
I laughed out loud when I saw a TCWS7 Separatist tank at Meijer, under 200 pieces, for 40 bucks.
Oh gosh...
That’s a bruh moment.

L brand kinda shooting themselves in the foot, tbh.

You could say... they're taking a Mega L.

I regret nothing.

Ok what was the set called? i can tell you the right price. I am a fan of the l brand but i still love mega. If it is a second hand store the price will be higher or lower

Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:11 am
Ok what was the set called? i can tell you the right price. I am a fan of the l brand but i still love mega. If it is a second hand store the price will be higher or lower
The xwing starfighter 2018 version. I don't know the real name but, if it's anywhere near what I think it is then it's a scam.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:51 am
L brand kinda shooting themselves in the foot, tbh.

You could say... they're taking a Mega L.

You brave brave soul...

I regret nothing.

Saw a little troop pack with 4 clone troopers and a mini tank for $30 at Walmart 🙄.

Isnt it interesting how the i ❤️ Trend just started randomly and then died? Its like their waiting for something...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:48 pm
Isnt it interesting how the i ❤️ Trend just started randomly and then died? Its like their waiting for something...
Haahahaahahahahahahahahaha, you fool. Do you not know of? THE SARGES ANNUAL I ❤CONTEST? starting feburary

Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:35 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Haahahaahahahahahahahahaha, you fool. Do you not know of? THE SARGES ANNUAL I ❤CONTEST? starting feburary
I shall make this a yearly thing. Feb is gonna be reserved for this

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:06 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:35 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
I shall make this a yearly thing. Feb is gonna be reserved for this
When it became a trend I thought about making one of Catherine or Duna. But I knew I would have hate from many so I wanted to avoid it. But ... I think I will participate in Feb ... HEHEHE

Return to “General discussion”