[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New properties - Community

New properties

Got a question? Ask it here!
Whats the possibility of getting Thundercats?

Legendary_Toys wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:48 am
Whats the possibility of getting Thundercats?
There was a thread directly asking about this...

Hey if we are looking for new property suggestions how about Dune? It would be pretty cool to see the old stuff and the new stuff adapted. I don’t think anything like building sets has ever been done for the property and I’m pretty sure one of those giant sand worms would make an impressive set! How about it Megaconstrux?

How about a Lara Croft in the heroes series! a classic and reboot versions!
Or how about Lord of the Rings! man that would be great!

Mark-of-Zee wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:21 am
She seems like an obvious entry!!
I won't stop asking for Mortal Kombat and Doom though... Doom especially. Criminally underrepresented in the toy area. Lots of sculpt reuse options.

Mark-of-Zee wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:21 am
Maybe if they could get the rights from the new HBO streamin series...

Maybe, I'm mostly interested in the fellowship and elves figure packs.
Honestly I don't know what to make of the new series, even though I like the Game of Thrones sets I wouldn't touch the TV series with a ten foot pole.

I would not mind a few thundercats sets the micro action figures alone would be out of this world. Make it happen mega there's plenty of awesome material to work with.

I would be all in for Thundercats!
And likely on Dune! Big Dune book fan.

I'm not sure how toy-etic Dune figures would be. I feel they'd make boring figures

I feel like Game of Thrones doesn't quite translate well to toys either. Lots of drab colors in the designs.

With LOTR, at least you can get a variety of Orcs/Uruk-Hai, trolls, Balrog, and elves in shiny armor.

I wonder if we'll see any new properties/brands for Mega Construx this year being introduced.

I think Battlestar Galactica would be neat. Cylons. The Viper and Raider ships. A big Battlestar Galactica ship with micro Vipers. Not a huge line is needed, but some figures and sets would be neat.

Robocop would work well in the Heroes line. There's at least a few variations of Robcop himself (first move, more bluish sequel, jetpack version, battle-damaged) as well as ED-209 for a small set. Police car maybe.

It's too bad the competition has the Jurassic Park/World license (I'm assuming they still do), as I'd love to see Mega Construx dinosaurs.

I'd like Mega to just make their own in-house lines as competition for major licensees. Instead of Jurassic World, a soldiers vs dinosaurs brand (ie Plasma Dinosaurs) would be great. Instead of LOTR, a generic fantasy line with knights, elves, orcs, undead, and dragons. A line of mechs vs monsters/kaijus. Real Heroes with policemen, paramedics, and firemen. All with collector-style figures, not the more simplistic kids figures. Obviously name brands bring people in. But I think the collector style figures are so great, people would love mixing generic, in-house lines with branded ones for world-building

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”