[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 265 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
You know how on the back of all the figures there's a hole? Perhaps there should be a small, cylinder piece that you can put in it when you aren't using the hole.

I feel like a piece like that would just get stuck in the figures back forever. I’ve had those small stick pieces (The ones they use for warthog seats) get stuck inside figures before, and they stick out a little. It would be nearly impossible to remove a piece that doesn’t stick out at all.

Blood gulch battle-scape

You should be able to make your own custom figure like destiny mega figures

I want to have like modern day flood combat forms either in a large or medium size set or as a singular character because flood sets and figure are starting to get pretty expensive now.

Removable wearable odst helmets. We know mega could do it if they applied some retooling to resize the hole so heads fit. We also know with some dremmel tools odst helmets can be made to fit and be worn by figs.

It would have been so so awesome if you made more of the Halo Infinite Marine Gear and Spartan Armor sets. They are so cool and useful I think they would be in demand forever. Also possibly make them more widely availabale, like not just at Walmart

I would love to see more deep lore characters and stuff like that if possible

What if and hear me out Make a hat for a marine sergeant like on the old figs and make them removable like the new ones could come from a new set of a command detachment like make 1 radio operator 1 rifleman and 1 Nco/Officer and a few banished figs Like 4 or 5 of them.

I would really like to see an Elite, Brute and Hunter; about the same size that the master chief was made in the 638 piece of Battle for the the Ark

Return to “Halo”