[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 185 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
The oscars disabled the comments and rating ratio on kennedys video couple hours ago and now all the vids posted yesterday are getting down voted on the oscars page

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:57 pm
So star wars is falling apart. Pedro pascal might also be leaving due to all the controversy and him not wanting to wear the helmet.
Pedro is not leaving to my knowledge, even if he's got a new casting from HBO. Cara Dune will probably get a new actor or something and the Rangers of the New Republic show (if it's still in production) will probably go to that actor or they'll modify the show to not have Cara Dune in it.

RedThree wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:18 pm
WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:57 pm
So star wars is falling apart. Pedro pascal might also be leaving due to all the controversy and him not wanting to wear the helmet.
Pedro is not leaving to my knowledge, even if he's got a new casting from HBO. Cara Dune will probably get a new actor or something and the Rangers of the New Republic show (if it's still in production) will probably go to that actor or they'll modify the show to not have Cara Dune in it.
Recasting her would be a bad idea IMO. It would be hard to recast the look of Gina Carano, unless you used CGI to make her face look the same, but that would be ridiculous and costly. I don’t agree with Disney’s decision on dropping her, but I understand that it’s a risk vs reward thing keeping her on. The best option, I say as both a writer and a realist, is dropping her entirely and never encountering her again.

I will say again though, if it had been my call, I would’ve kept her.

Nigel, how’s the snow treating you? I know a lot of Texans aren’t in a great spot with the weather.

Honestly we can kill off everyone besides baby yoda and the show would be fine

Murple wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:12 pm
Nigel, how’s the snow treating you? I know a lot of Texans aren’t in a great spot with the weather.
Pretty good actually. I’m far enough out that my water is independent, and power has stayed on most of the time. Plus we became the firewood dealers.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:37 am
Murple wrote:
Pretty good actually. I’m far enough out that my water is independent, and power has stayed on most of the time. Plus we became the firewood dealers.
Sounds like some shady business.

Murple wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:25 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Murple wrote:
“Want some FIREWOOD my guy?”

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:00 am
Murple wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:25 am
nigelninja11 wrote:

“Want some FIREWOOD my guy?”
“I’ll take it. I know a guy who can get you some lighter fluid if you need it.”

Cara shouldn't have been kicked out. Worst catering attempt ever.

Return to “General discussion”