[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 187 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
RedThree wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:41 am
I'm trying out this camping thing people are always complaining about in games.
Honestly I don't see it, this just seems like a fire hazard. A campfire in a building doesn't seem that safe. I think I have some kind of smoke poisoning.
Try spawn killing. Much easier than in a video game!

Sargentvik wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:03 am
WhoThCares wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:02 pm
Star wars doesn't have odsts. Odsts drop in drop pods. Cara dune a shock trooper was deployed by drop ships which deployed a squad or two with the use of that vehicle. Odsts don't deploy with vehicles as they secure drop sites for marines to bring vehicles to the fight. Odsts fight alone till marines and spartans deploy after.
*Angry starwars Stan spotted*
it was a joke

THEranger01 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:26 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
Star wars doesn't have odsts. Odsts drop in drop pods. Cara dune a shock trooper was deployed by drop ships which deployed a squad or two with the use of that vehicle. Odsts don't deploy with vehicles as they secure drop sites for marines to bring vehicles to the fight. Odsts fight alone till marines and spartans deploy after.
it was a joke
I don't think he got that...

THEranger01 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:26 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
it was a joke
Didn’t look like one.

Do not get me started on how bad disney star wars is besides Mandalorian, and rebels.

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:37 pm
Do not get me started on how bad disney star wars is besides Mandalorian, and rebels.
You like Rebels?!

SpartanKaze wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:31 pm
WhoThCares wrote:
You like Rebels?!
*heavy breathing*

Murple wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:32 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
You like Rebels?!
*heavy breathing*
*ignores Rebels Anakin*

SpartanKaze wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:41 pm
Murple wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:32 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:

You like Rebels?!
*heavy breathing*
*ignores Rebels Anakin*
Hey, Clone Wars has that abomination they call Chancellor Palpatine so I'd say it's even

Rebels good. Mando good. Clone Wars good.

Return to “General discussion”