[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 254 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Anyone know when Amazon is restocking recon getaways?

Gonna buy a few from target but i have limited cash, just gift card money for amazon

On a side note, throughout this week i'll be receiving 19 marines :porg:

has anyone realized how expensive the platoon pack is on amazon? its like 2 times its actually price.

WWIIboy wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:32 pm
has anyone realized how expensive the platoon pack is on amazon? its like 2 times its actually price.
Isnt it 20$?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:23 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Isnt it 20$?
it is supposed to be but when I tried to get one they were from $40-$60.

WWIIboy wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
WWIIboy wrote:
Isnt it 20$?
Depends on the seller. Some amazon sellers are scalpers who trap the unsuspecting on Amazon. Ebay the same.

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:58 am
WWIIboy wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Isnt it 20$?
Depends on the seller. Some amazon sellers are scalpers who trap the unsuspecting on Amazon. Ebay the same.
It'd be easier to order things for the right price if you could order straight from mega.

Maybe there are no $20 platoon packs left cause Ceta buys them all...

I'm getting sick and tired of the cancel culture people. Now dr suess is being targeted. Leave my childhood alone. I'm waiting for [competitor] to cancel gi Joe and barbie with the way things are going. So long gi Joe real american hero for I feel your days are numbered

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:23 pm
I'm getting sick and tired of the cancel culture people. Now dr suess is being targeted. Leave my childhood alone. I'm waiting for [competitor] to cancel gi Joe and barbie with the way things are going. So long gi Joe real american hero for I feel your days are numbered
The last thing that would be necessary to lose faith 100% in humanity is that they want to ban water because it is natural.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:09 pm
Maybe there are no $20 platoon packs left cause Ceta buys them all...
I only bought 2 :-p

Return to “General discussion”