[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New 2021 or 2022 set idea! - Page 2 - Community

New 2021 or 2022 set idea!

Builds & Discussions
How bout removable odst helmets. The marines have the ce helmet the new infinite/haloreach/cea helmet, and the pilots helmet. I would love to have odsts with removable helmets and would make a great way to redo alpha nine as a full battle pack.

I would prefer an extra head as opposed to removable helmets. I leave the helmets with the armor and use the heads as civilians.

what about for Halo's 20th anniversary Mega bloks could release old articulation OG spartans and Covenant figures and sets. A CE warthog would be cool and a banshee too for example.

We need remakes of older sets or hard to find sets like the covanant scarab, the flood invasion one, or a new falcon with new figures. One set I really want is the covanant scarab but I don't want to pay 1000 dollars for one on a 3rd party website. I really hope that you hear the public's Ideas give them what they want.

maybe an odst fireteam........ if infinite has odst's

Please make more ODST sets such as fireteams or drop pods, even heroes! I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind having a regular ODST as a hero!

Remakes for the upcoming 20 year anniversary would be awesome too, I would love to see a remastered UNSC falcon as I have one and would love to see more people with them (and it would be really cool for the new figs and enhanced pieces)

I wouldn't mind having a set for the Rookie and the rest of the Halo 3 ODST fire squad

Remove able helmets please! It would be so cool

I think there should be a banished locust. They are very cool and I have always wanted one in banishes colors.

Who agrees that we need a Covenant AA fuelrod wraith? That's something that hasn't been made yet. That and Lord Hood, and SPI armor Spartan IIIs. I'd definitely get some of those sets.

Return to “Halo”