[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New 2021 or 2022 set idea! - Page 3 - Community

New 2021 or 2022 set idea!

Builds & Discussions
The marines are great! But I'll love to see a platoon pack of the banished. But not only brutes, no, I want lots of grunts and jackals. I want to enlarge my enemy army. The good guys are great, but they need enemies to fight with.

@LittleCouth you sir are absolutely right. The fans would love to see a h3 covenant aa gun. Oh and while you’re at it could you please work on remaking the phantom. The new grunts are now becoming to tall to stand up in the old one let alone any other figs....

Ok hear me out. This came to me in dream. A grunt customizable pack. I know it sounds crazy but think about it. The armor pieces will be different ranks of the grunts and they can either be Banished or Covenant.

Enemy battle packs! We need more of the enemy!

Bigger war machines from any factions like the covenant and banished. Phantom, scarab, captail ships ect.?

Flood, flood, flood! We need more flood sets to army build. Or flood infected vehicles or terrain. The availability of flood figures is non existent and the only flood body pieces like limbs are mostly for the old articulation. I think many other people would like to see flood come back. Maybe a recreation of an amazing set like flood invasion. Just something you can army build that includes some different types of flood forms like combat, infection, carrier, and especially tank forms! If you like this idea pass it around because I think many people would be happy to see a few flood sets mixed in each year.

A "prophets Throne Room" set would be amazing. Include 1 of the prophets (preferably truth). Then add a throne and 2 honor guards. Id buy so many even for just the thrones!

How about a new scorpion for infinite. I could include Chief or a random spartan and could come with one or two marines. And it could come with a pair of hunters or a ghost or something.

how about halo new mombassa builds and a wraith and a scorpion and the terrain builds. for the big set maybe a foreunner structure. I would also like mega to focus more on halo 1 2 and 3

WWIIboy wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:42 pm
How about a new scorpion for infinite. I could include Chief or a random spartan and could come with one or two marines. And it could come with a pair of hunters or a ghost or something.
I present to you, the Scorpion Scramble!

Return to “Halo”