[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 266 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
A few characters/vehicle that I would like to see included:

A new series of Micro Fleet vehicles - make 'em all!

Olifant garbage truck

Carol "Foehammer" Rawley

Moa - blind bag, on card, or as a set.

Wellsley A.I.

Sesa 'Refumee holograms

Covenant Engineer

More NMPD sets

We could have a set of variants of vehicles such as the ONI, hannibal, etc. types. It could work as a collection of some type instead of the default type vehicles we get. For example a set of ONI scorpion, warthog, mantis, etc. or hannibal version (i know theres a mantis already). But these could act as collector/collection items and make them unique from other vehicle sets

> ONI officers
> Covenant Weapon Pack
> Halo Reach Zealots/ Field Marshals
> Terrain
> Jackal Snipers

I want to see a locust, a scarab, or new flood .They could also recreate old games like halo reach or halo 2

Politely requesting the Shipmaster Rtas Vadum in a heroes. Awesome guy, maybe an Elite pack from halo 2 to go with, with 1 Elite minor, 1 Purple Elite, 1 Red, and a Grunt. Maybe Halo 3 "Alliance" themed sets that capture the Humans and Elites fighting together against either the flood or the Brutes. Oh and we haven't gotten a "Troop" hog in a HOT minute. The last one was the NMPD hog. I really liked the idea of having a hog dedicated to driving Marines to objectives, and I really hope if Halo infinite is open world that there are troop hogs. It just wouldn't make sense otherwise...

We could have a "Splattered" series, much like the Bug-Splattered Buck skin for MCC.

I know Halo reach is kinda old now but what about a set updated but with new marines or ODSTs with a piolet or maybe a squad of Spartans. It would be so cool to fly a falcon to attack my new banished figures plus floods stuff would be fun and maybe more Halo 3 marines too.

Since there are several "fireteam" sets, I couldn't think of a more appropriate time to release a proper Fireteam Raven set, each with their own weapon skin, and including a Raven flag.

Take my money!

They’ve been releasing them slowly via the Heroes line but it’s taking too long to collect them all so, YES!!! This right here!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

I would like to see them bring out the covenant drop pods again but more mega Construx style just to add a little variety to the drop pods because it would be cool to bring the covenant one back someday.

Return to “Halo”