[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 267 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I would like to see them bring out the covenant drop pods again but more mega Construx style just to add a little variety to the drop pods because it would be cool to bring the covenant one back someday.

With the Halo Infinite line it would be cool have more Covenant packs. There is already one for Marines so why not have some Covenant ones? I have plenty of Spartans but only a few aliens to fight against them.

CovenantSympathizer wrote: With the Halo Infinite line it would be cool have more Covenant packs. There is already one for Marines so why not have some Covenant ones? I have plenty of Spartans but only a few aliens to fight against them.
I agree, I love the Covenant and the Banished a lot and would like to see more packs

I'd really love to see reissues or redesigns of old sets. I never got the siegebike or the Reach AA gun when it was still out.

I would love to see a character pack, like the halo infinite UNSC platoon pack but in a banished form. there would be 6 figures and a turret, and some ideas for the figures could be a captain, assassin, sniper, heavy. There would be one jackal, one grunt, and 2 elites, and 2 brutes.

I’d love to see releases or rereleases of the following figures:
-Silent Shadow
-Ellen Anders
-Huragok
-Elite Honor Guard
-Brute Honor Guard
-Prophet Hover Chairs
-Sentinels

It would be great to see a set of:
-The first Forerunner Spire from Halo CE where you meet Johnson and his squad held up by the Covenant.
-The Forerunner Dreadnaught from Halo 2/3 with Prophets and Honor Guards. Brute or Elite works.

It would be nice to see Drop Pods from ODSTs/Elites/Flood again like they did in the old days. Some new Covenant/Banished builds as well. You guys aren't releasing as many big builds as you used to and I believe you should bring them back.

that would be so cool :D

I would love to see some infinite odst's If infinite has them

Based on the leaked image of the “Gungoose Gambit” the grey/white camouflage pattern Marines with ODST helmets quite possibly are ODSTs. In series 12 we got the “Marine Sniper”, which basically is an ODST. The Marine in the leaked set is of the same appearance, yet in this case it comes with a new mold Commander Rifle. Based on what I can tell the new figure is a male ODST.

Return to “Halo”