[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Flood Figures - Community

Flood Figures

Builds & Discussions
Not sure if im doing this forum correctly, but just trying it out for fun. This topic is flood figures! We've already gotten flood figures in the past, but not very often. The latest flood figures we've gotten are the infection forms, which arent really a figure. So I wanted to ask you guys, what flood figures would you like to see mega make? It would be great to see flood hunters, or flood infected brutes in the new articulation. And if we were to see flood figures, it would be great if we were to get them in like blind bags, or character packs, that way we could army build them. So what do you guys think? which flood characters would you like to see by mega?

In fected Covenant/Banished would be cool, but I'd really like infected non-Spartan humans.

I think flood figures in character packs would be best because Mega tends to put more detail into those than in the blind bags. I doubt they would make a whole series just for flood though, I mean every series has to have a Mr. Halo. It would be cool to see them sold as a set like the recent Marines Platoon pack so you can have like 6 different infected figures.

Imagine a flood figure for halo heroes

@D3rpCaptin that would be amazing just seeing super good quality and detailed flood figures! @CovenantSympathizer awesome idea! seeing different types of flood figures in one pack would be super great as we would get a great variety of them and would be easy to army build them @Errex same here! seeing flood infected banished would be something new and flood infected non spartans would be awesome!

Well, apparently we will have a chance to add to our Flood ranks if you vote right in the next poll for the Heroes line.

I’m all down for flood man waited to long

Return to “Halo”