[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Halo 20th Anniversary pack situation - Page 2 - Community

Halo 20th Anniversary pack situation

Builds & Discussions
Scalpers buy what is for sale. Mega has control over who they distribute to, and when. So Mega does enable Scalpers when they release only to one vendor, like Amazon. Mega decides to be in a hurry about this, and not wait to release to multiple vendors at the same time. Many items never show up in Toronto, Canada, nor on Amazon Canada. This adds false value and false "collectibility" from our wallets, not from free-market reality. I call this constructed collectabilty, or simply hype. When will Mega be fair to us all and let the demand for freely available product drive prices? They have excellent product that can surely stand on it's own without false inflation via scalpers. Smarten up and stop infuriating and offending your supporters!

Yeah, I think Mega messed up distribution pretty hard on these

It appears such a small number of these were actually produced, I know very few people with hem them, and have seen about twice as many on eBay for LAUGHABLE prices (excess of $100 plus shipping)

As a British fan, I very much doubt I’m ever going to get my hands on one of these, or much else of the new line.

You said it man ! It’s ridiculous ! If you go to Amazon’s page looking for the set, it’s nothing but prices listed at one hundred and fifty, to a hundred and seventy dollars .. As soon as it becomes available these scalpers buy them all up .. I’d really like to find them at target, Ross, or Walmart . Fifty bucks is reasonable but I refuse to pay what they’re asking .. lol
I’ll wait for R’tas to come out in another set along with Regret, who will MAYBE come with other Prophets and even Chairs ! Here’s to hoping for that lol

You have reason but where you saw a 20th pack at walmart ?

Unfortunately, you may be waiting a while. This set isn’t going be be available for a long time, nor will it be made in vast quantities. I’ve been looking on Amazon non-stop for it since its release and I’ve only seen it out of stock, or from third party sellers with 100% PLUS, markups. Last night, I decided to stop in at Toys R Us and was able to find 2 on the shelf. The other stores in the city didn’t even get it so I’m feeling pretty fortunate today. I have 1 extra set that I might sell.

Great, another set sold online, and not even a release message from mega construx. Been waiting for this set for months and now I can only buy it from scalpers for double the price. Why do you make it so difficult to collect your sets.

Does anyone even have Mega Construx in stores near them anymore? My local Walmart and Target have both stopped carrying Halo Mega Brands stuff, I haven’t gotten any new Halo sets in months.

Return to “Halo”