[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 274 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Bmatt123 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:01 pm
Welp im heading back to my corner to cry. Muto s leaving, and honestly i dont want to belive it. Its understandable to leave due to stress, but i hope he comes back.
Maybe I'll come back later when things get better for me. Although I may not post at that time but it is likely that this will not be the last time I am here. I will still stay here for maybe 3 days to see the comments and maybe talk a bit in the forum.

Muto112 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:51 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:01 pm
Welp im heading back to my corner to cry. Muto s leaving, and honestly i dont want to belive it. Its understandable to leave due to stress, but i hope he comes back.
Maybe I'll come back later when things get better for me. Although I may not post at that time but it is likely that this will not be the last time I am here. I will still stay here for maybe 3 days to see the comments and maybe talk a bit in the forum.
Still, ill miss your weekly customs. I hope everything gets better for you :)

I wished Mega would was still making it's own original lines instead of just relying license IP. The Halo line is great, but I would love to see a Dragon Universe with modern articulation.

AgentHellion wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:04 pm
I wished Mega would was still making it's own original lines instead of just relying license IP. The Halo line is great, but I would love to see a Dragon Universe with modern articulation.
That or bring the Plasmaverse back

Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:38 pm
bring the Plasmaverse back
They already did.

Breakout Beasts.

Breakout Beasts are cool but I hate dealing with the slime.

AgentHellion wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:04 pm
Dragons universe was the stuff

Me having neither breakout beasts or the dragons line.

A modern Alien Agenecy line would be awesome!

I need you guys to @bmatt123 on everything you see. Its how geo is first on the highlighted members list. If you can get me to that position, then he will stop saying hes the leader. thanks in advance.

Return to “General discussion”