[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
More Red Spartans! - Community

More Red Spartans!

Builds & Discussions
Red, is my favorite color, and I don’t have a lot of red spartan figures. Only 2 red megaconstrux figures I own. I’ve been collect for 3 years. I go out into store, but I can’t see any red figures, only blue. They’re either to rare, or to expensive. Megaconstrux needs to do something about this, please!

I think we have enough SPARTANs as is, of any color. I wish we'd get less of them.

Seriously, don’t make a topic like this. Put a request in the ideas and suggestions, and keep it at that. Or, paint you figures.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:23 am
Seriously, don’t make a topic like this. Put a request in the ideas and suggestions, and keep it at that. Or, paint you figures.
"Hey guys, I'm using the Halo forum to discuss something I'd like to see happen more often in the Halo li-"

"OMG WHY U MAKE NEW TOPIC OMG OMG!!1!1!1! YOU CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC LIKE ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE >>>>>:(((("

RedThree wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:34 am
Thelvadamee132 wrote:
"Hey guys, I'm using the Halo forum to discuss something I'd like to see happen more often in the Halo li-"

"OMG WHY U MAKE NEW TOPIC OMG OMG!!1!1!1! YOU CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC LIKE ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE >>>>>:(((("
Yes that’s basically everyone here

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
I’m not to good at painting figures, any tips?

Yea! When painting do several coats. First, a primer, or black or grey. Then a base, of the Color that you want the figure to be. Then, a wash, which is a watered down layer that highlights the recesses and details of the figure. Then, a dry brush. The dry brush helps make the figure more realistic, and highlight the figure more. Washes are easy to make, but buying them is more convenient.

Tomatoes, have you checked Dollar General? If you live in the U.S. you’ll find a lot of older sets and Spartan packs there for decent prices, plus maybe a few newer goodies as well.
RedThree wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:34 am
Thelvadamee132 wrote:

Chill out dude. Thel has a point. We don’t think that Tomatoes’ topic is dumb, it just would’ve probably fit better in the Ideas and Suggestions thread. That is the purpose of that thread is it not?

ExclusiveTomatoes wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:12 pm
Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Just Buy a Bunch of Halo Infinite Capture the Flag Sets That'll Do

rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:22 pm
ExclusiveTomatoes wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:12 pm
Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Just Buy a Bunch of Halo Infinite Capture the Flag Sets That'll Do
the ones that are discontinued? the ones from 2017 that were hard to find in the first place? i found the artic hog for 15 bucks at a second hand retailer. they are hard to find do it wont work.

Return to “Halo”