[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 46 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
THEranger01 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:20 am
DarthGundam wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:43 am
CyberFrost475 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:51 pm
I came up with some platoon packs (the 6 figure packs) based off of the Modern Warfare 2019 campaign
-Al-Qatala, includes The Wolf, The Butcher, and 4 AQ Terrorists. Weapons include 2 AK-47s, a Dragunov sniper, an RPG-7, and 2 .50 GS (Desert Eagles)
-Barkov's Forces, Includes Barkov, a juggernaut, and 4 of Barkov's men. Weapons include 2 AK-12s, an Oden, a Model 680 a PKM, and an X16.
-SAS Night Raid Team, Includes Kyle Garrick (Gaz), John Price, and 4 Night Ops soldiers (all based on the mission Clean House). Weapons include 4 M13s with laser pointers, and 2 silenced X16s.
-Demon Dogs, Includes Alex, Griggs, and 4 American Soldiers. Weapons include 4 M4A1s and 2 1911s.
Great ideas. I've also been coming with platoon pack ideas.
I would love something like that but my idea is slightly altered and less cod like...... The Fallujah ambush

set comes with x4 jihadist insurgents armed with x4 ak47s x1 RPG7

x4 marines. It would introduce the m16a4, which would require them to take the m4 barrel and and the guard around the barrel
and then just slap the previous m16a1 stock on there
( oh and also the barrel would now line up with the dust cover on the upper receiver correctly as well adding the forward assist )
it would also introduce the TA11 Acog rifleman scope

it would also introduce the beretta m9

oh and I forgot but the. AKs barrel and frontend as well as its own reciver piece to make them more accurate to the rifle

it would also come with 2 small buildings with full interiors for the marines to clear

oh and also 1 insurgent would have a specially molded suicide vest piece ( all this is impossible I know but its a wild dream )
Yeah they would never do a suicide vest

I think they should do a house of reckoning set with jega rdomnai and brutes grunts and jackals, I think that would be cool oh yeah and also chief

THEranger01 wrote:
DarthGundam wrote:
CyberFrost475 wrote:
I came up with some platoon packs (the 6 figure packs) based off of the Modern Warfare 2019 campaign
-Al-Qatala, includes The Wolf, The Butcher, and 4 AQ Terrorists. Weapons include 2 AK-47s, a Dragunov sniper, an RPG-7, and 2 .50 GS (Desert Eagles)
-Barkov's Forces, Includes Barkov, a juggernaut, and 4 of Barkov's men. Weapons include 2 AK-12s, an Oden, a Model 680 a PKM, and an X16.
-SAS Night Raid Team, Includes Kyle Garrick (Gaz), John Price, and 4 Night Ops soldiers (all based on the mission Clean House). Weapons include 4 M13s with laser pointers, and 2 silenced X16s.
-Demon Dogs, Includes Alex, Griggs, and 4 American Soldiers. Weapons include 4 M4A1s and 2 1911s.
I would love something like that but my idea is slightly altered and less cod like...... The Fallujah ambush

x4 marines. It would introduce the m16a4, which would require them to take the m4 barrel and and the guard around the barrel
( oh and also the barrel would now line up with the dust cover on the upper receiver correctly as well adding the forward assist )

oh and I forgot but the. AKs barrel and frontend as well as its own reciver piece to make them more accurate to the rifle

it would also come with 2 small buildings with full interiors for the marines to clear

oh and also 1 insurgent would have a specially molded suicide vest piece ( all this is impossible I know but its a wild dream )
cool idea !!!!!

THEranger01 wrote:
DarthGundam wrote:
CyberFrost475 wrote:

Not sure how good of a idea a suicide vest would it have a knife slot or kamikaze type suicide

Return to “Call of Duty”