Search found 1209 matches
- Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:18 am
- Forum: Roleplay & Fanfiction
- Topic: The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...
- Replies: 607
- Views: 17133
Time to cover my house in tin foil. When the neighbors say anything, I’ll just ask them why haven’t they?
- Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:13 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Gallery members in comics, how does it work?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 93
I mainly just assign characters. It’s easier that way, and then I can plan ahead a bit with characters, without giving their existence away.
- Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:51 pm
- Forum: Halo
- Topic: Why so many repeat Halo figures in upcoming sets?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 118
Honestly I like it mostly. Means I don’t have to buy 5 of a set to get 1 figure type I want (eg, Purple Grunt), instead I could say, buy a couple Gungoose, a Hannibal Mantis and then a few SOR Lances.
Time for an update... 2009 1x 96810 Aerial Ambush 1x 96802 Covenant Ghost 1x 96806 UNSC Hornet 1x 96807 UNSC Scorpion 2x 96805 UNSC Warthog 2010 1x 96828 Covenant Combat Unit 1x 96824 UNSC Pelican Dropship 1x 96822 Halo Wars Combat Unit 3 1x 96863 ODST Heavy Weapons Specialist 1x 96849 UNSC Mongoose...
- Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:38 pm
- Forum: Halo
- Topic: Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them
- Replies: 193
- Views: 16963
I would rather buy it in store. Last few times I’ve bought stuff online Australia Post has barely been able to ship it to my house, or if they manage to read the address right they leave it smackbang in the middle of the front door, in a “safe place”.