CXomic strip The ODST

General news and information related to Mega Bloks
HellJumper023

Re: CXomic strip The ODST

Postby HellJumper023 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Nice episode by the way. The elite was so chill.
That elite is the main bad guy.

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:57 pm

yo so I want to be brought up to speed. when I get the time ill read the hole comic. What is the name of the planet. Who is involved. The name/rank of the UNSC/ or ONI personel in charge of the Operations. what planet or planets dose it take place on. What is the name of the squad. is there any important info about them. What do there operations normally entail. Base of operations what is it? (ship, planet ect.) what assets do they have at there disposal. do they have any connections to other operations ect. How well informed is UNSC command about there operations, ONI counts as Lougin will at least be present.

HellJumper023

Postby HellJumper023 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:38 pm

yo so I want to be brought up to speed. when I get the time ill read the hole comic. What is the name of the planet. Who is involved. The name/rank of the UNSC/ or ONI personel in charge of the Operations. what planet or planets dose it take place on. What is the name of the squad. is there any important info about them. What do there operations normally entail. Base of operations what is it? (ship, planet ect.) what assets do they have at there disposal. do they have any connections to other operations ect. How well informed is UNSC command about there operations, ONI counts as Lougin will at least be present.
So far ODST and his hand picked squad infiltrate a Covenant Bunker hoping to kill the Overseer (the orange Zealot) and gather Covenant battle planes. While ODST and Alison infiltrate the main hub, copy battle plains they set off an alarm. Me and General Vladimir set thermal charges in the reactor room and Red and Shepard (the black Spartan) fight their way into the holding area and break out a blue Spartan III they then escape through service tunnels and hijack a Warthog. Some time later ODST and the others wait for Red and Shepard to arrive, sooner Red and Shepard burst through the wall and they go to the landing zone and wait for their extraction. While extraction, Vladimir sees The Overseer and tells everyone else to leave.

HellJumper023

Postby HellJumper023 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Got you up to speed earlier. Who is involved, Stander and Jess from 12 Hours Earlier. Planet is Harvest and the date is January, 5th, 2532. Sander’s rank is Captain and Jess's rank is Corporal. Jess is in charge of an recon team to investigate strange anomalies. The recon team in comprised of Jess, Stander, and 3 other random marines. Here is where it might get confusing, before I go any further, do you have the EV-37 Racing Sparrow, Titan Ruin Wings Armory, Hunter Starwinder Armory, and a random female spartan? Because, remember when I said that Stander and Jess got turned into Guardians, that's what is so pose to happen but, I don't have the time to do another back story so, I'm actually glad you asked to do this. : )

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Got you up to speed earlier. Who is involved, Stander and Jess from 12 Hours Earlier. Planet is Harvest and the date is January, 5th, 2532. Sander’s rank is Captain and Jess's rank is Corporal. Jess is in charge of an recon team to investigate strange anomalies. The recon team in comprised of Jess, Stander, and 3 other random marines. Here is where it might get confusing, before I go any further, do you have the EV-37 Racing Sparrow, Titan Ruin Wings Armory, Hunter Starwinder Armory, and a random female spartan? Because, remember when I said that Stander and Jess got turned into Guardians, that's what is so pose to happen but, I don't have the time to do another back story so, I'm actually glad you asked to do this. : )
hmm ya I have every destiny sets and some duplicates and my firebase spammage got me 6 Kelly bods to work with (cant wait for the female guardians though). So are they guardians now? Defiance for the most part takes place in a time similar to everything else. it will feature multiple characters from other comics if possible (it already has Johnson Frank of section Zero). the setting is on earth in a top secret room within Firebase Tartarus. I guess I'm asking for a image of them in halo or destiny form. they both have the rank to be in Defiance and with so many UNSC leaders dead they will take anyone they can get. Basically I need to know what they look like. helmets are fine they don't need head sculpts.

HellJumper023

Postby HellJumper023 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:02 pm

hmm ya I have every destiny sets and some duplicates and my firebase spammage got me 6 Kelly bods to work with (cant wait for the female guardians though). So are they guardians now? Defiance for the most part takes place in a time similar to everything else. it will feature multiple characters from other comics if possible (it already has Johnson Frank of section Zero). the setting is on earth in a top secret room within Firebase Tartarus. I guess I'm asking for a image of them in halo or destiny form. they both have the rank to be in Defiance and with so many UNSC leaders dead they will take anyone they can get. Basically I need to know what they look like. helmets are fine they don't need head sculpts.
Can't wait for the female Guardians ether, also by other comics you mean yours, if so that is fine. Stander, I want him t look like my avatar, the armor off of the sparrow and the body off of the ruin wings. For Jess, it's kind of complicated, first get the starwinder, take off the head, scarf, and body armor, legs, and four arms. Then take off the armor of one of the female spartans (I don't care witch one) then take the legs and the four arms off. After, put the hunter legs on the spartan body, then the hunter four arms on what's left of the spartans arms, then put the hunter chest armor, scarf and head on to the spartan body. (By the way I just gave you instructions on how to make a female hunter. : ) ) They will be Guardians, after they dye because, if you remember Guardians are dead, resurrected soldiers. I was thinking a crashed pelican for their base of operations, if you have any other suggestions, please tell me. But DON'T put Johnson Frank and Zero in the reon team because, the other three extra marines are going to be KIA like Stander and Jess. The back ground is going to look like Earth but, it is going to have to take place on Harvest. (The Covenant didn't find Earth until 2551 this is 2532.) Also add in the Athlon in there because, the Vex travel through demotions. Btw destiny form not Halo. I almost forgot to tell you to replace the Hunter's original belt with a CoD belt because, it makes the whole figure FAT.

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Can't wait for the female Guardians ether, also by other comics you mean yours, if so that is fine. Stander, I want him t look like my avatar, the armor off of the sparrow and the body off of the ruin wings. For Jess, it's kind of complicated, first get the starwinder, take off the head, scarf, and body armor, legs, and four arms. Then take off the armor of one of the female spartans (I don't care witch one) then take the legs and the four arms off. After, put the hunter legs on the spartan body, then the hunter four arms on what's left of the spartans arms, then put the hunter chest armor, scarf and head on to the spartan body. (By the way I just gave you instructions on how to make a female hunter. : ) ) They will be Guardians, after they dye because, if you remember Guardians are dead, resurrected soldiers. I was thinking a crashed pelican for their base of operations, if you have any other suggestions, please tell me. But DON'T put Johnson Frank and Zero in the reon team because, the other three extra marines are going to be KIA like Stander and Jess. The back ground is going to look like Earth but, it is going to have to take place on Harvest. (The Covenant didn't find Earth until 2551 this is 2532.) Also add in the Athlon in there because, the Vex travel through demotions. Btw destiny form not Halo. I almost forgot to tell you to replace the Hunter's original belt with a CoD belt because, it makes the whole figure FAT.
ok thanks i know how to make her and him? wat dose he use or is he just a regular titan? Also note that this is not a direct combat comic. your characters will be gardians in this since they are in current time. Flashbacks are defiantly going down from the war before, and i have a pelican so i can defiantly bring that up. but it is focusing on the many many problems of the UNSC, from a outside the combat experience, ( i also have just enough black marines to make em spec ops when they die the first time) anyway when i get home i need to construct them and add them to the cast, since they will be speaking i need there personalities. In my early wright up im working on she is one of the more reasonable voices standard hasn't said much yet. should i change that ( i mean if she is a hot head she cant be calm.)

HellJumper023

Postby HellJumper023 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Stander has a shot gun (any will do), the UNSC will have some problems with them both, mainly ONI. Stander is the usual Canadian, and Jess is cair-free and a little over protective with Stander. He can speak more if you want him to. I hope I didn't confuse you on how to make Jess and Stander.

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Stander has a shot gun (any will do), the UNSC will have some problems with them both, mainly ONI. Stander is the usual Canadian, and Jess is cair-free and a little over protective with Stander. He can speak more if you want him to. I hope I didn't confuse you on how to make Jess and Stander.
ok ya the UNSC will take anyone with a rank and a clearance code and well oni is quite but everyone has a probelm with them. i guess i dont need to change dialog, ill remeber that though if standard gets attacked verbally by a rather grump gunho general.

Return to “General discussion”