Rubber Track fix

Tips & Tricks
willshard

Rubber Track fix

Postby willshard » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello,

whilst sorting out my mega bloks call of duty vehicles today, I noticed one of the tracks on my second 'battle tank' set had just broken, it wasn't stored incorrectly, and I don't use the tracks very often. does anyone know how to fix broken tracks on mega vehicles? some kind of heat or glue maybe?
Thanks,
William

TacticalSponge

Re: Rubber Track fix

Postby TacticalSponge » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:09 am

I've heard of other people having this problem. I suppose you could glue it back together, though you probably wouldn't be able to move it anymore. You could also try getting the part replaced, assuming it's not a discontinued set.

willshard

Postby willshard » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:55 am

I've heard of other people having this problem. I suppose you could glue it back together, though you probably wouldn't be able to move it anymore. You could also try getting the part replaced, assuming it's not a discontinued set.
thankyou for your reply,

how stupid of me! of course I can order a replacement!
its for the legends battle tank, its only got two tracks so would rather not glue one. But I definitely can order a replacement!

TacticalSponge

Postby TacticalSponge » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:34 pm

thankyou for your reply,

how stupid of me! of course I can order a replacement!
its for the legends battle tank, its only got two tracks so would rather not glue one. But I definitely can order a replacement!
I hope everything works out for you.

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:20 am

I also gotta call in for a couple of tracks. One of them has already broken on my drone and I want to be prepared for the other.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”