Rubber Track fix

Tips & Tricks
Hello,

whilst sorting out my mega bloks call of duty vehicles today, I noticed one of the tracks on my second 'battle tank' set had just broken, it wasn't stored incorrectly, and I don't use the tracks very often. does anyone know how to fix broken tracks on mega vehicles? some kind of heat or glue maybe?
Thanks,
William

I've heard of other people having this problem. I suppose you could glue it back together, though you probably wouldn't be able to move it anymore. You could also try getting the part replaced, assuming it's not a discontinued set.

I've heard of other people having this problem. I suppose you could glue it back together, though you probably wouldn't be able to move it anymore. You could also try getting the part replaced, assuming it's not a discontinued set.
thankyou for your reply,

how stupid of me! of course I can order a replacement!
its for the legends battle tank, its only got two tracks so would rather not glue one. But I definitely can order a replacement!

thankyou for your reply,

how stupid of me! of course I can order a replacement!
its for the legends battle tank, its only got two tracks so would rather not glue one. But I definitely can order a replacement!
I hope everything works out for you.

I also gotta call in for a couple of tracks. One of them has already broken on my drone and I want to be prepared for the other.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”