What is the biggest set you've ever built?

General news and information related to Mega Bloks
Arcsylver

Re: What is the biggest set you've ever built?

Postby Arcsylver » Mon May 15, 2017 2:05 am

My largest single set was the Fallen Walker set. Fun to build just wish it was physicaly larger to be more in proper scale to in game.

CaryMega

Postby CaryMega » Mon May 15, 2017 7:45 am

These are all awesome sets! Keep 'em coming everyone :)

Halo40KWarrior

Postby Halo40KWarrior » Mon May 15, 2017 9:29 am

The biggest set I've done was the Vulture, at 1,031 pieces, that's a lot for me!

TimberWolf646

Postby TimberWolf646 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:47 pm

My largest single set was the Fallen Walker set. Fun to build just wish it was physicaly larger to be more in proper scale to in game.
Well, if you compare the walker to the figures I'd say the scale is alright.

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Fri May 19, 2017 2:44 am

its a bit small still actually. and the shanks are huge compared to it but if the size was bigger the cost would be also. in other news as well... it 44$ at my Walmart, they cant even move the tanks, we need new stuff on shelves soon. :(

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 am

its a bit small still actually. and the shanks are huge compared to it but if the size was bigger the cost would be also. in other news as well... it 44$ at my Walmart, they cant even move the tanks, we need new stuff on shelves soon. :(
Yeah, I'm already bored looking at the Challenger series sitting on the shelves everywhere.

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Fri May 19, 2017 11:58 am

Yeah, I'm already bored looking at the Challenger series sitting on the shelves everywhere.
hay you got challenger, lucky I have nothing but warriors so I cant mass yankee marines.

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:04 pm

hay you got challenger, lucky I have nothing but warriors so I cant mass yankee marines.
My ultra rare translucent Helioskrill is now scrapped. Either my father did it and didn't know or my brother did it and just lied to me. I can't contact mega for a new Helioskrill because they would just send me another blind bag with most likely a common. It took me 2 months to find it! Now it's gone! :(

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Fri May 19, 2017 9:24 pm

My ultra rare translucent Helioskrill is now scrapped. Either my father did it and didn't know or my brother did it and just lied to me. I can't contact mega for a new Helioskrill because they would just send me another blind bag with most likely a common. It took me 2 months to find it! Now it's gone! :(
ahhhh man that sucks so much. mine is sitting under the FUD for safty that thing aint going anywhere.

charliebucket

Postby charliebucket » Fri May 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Yeah, Warrior series doesn't have a lot of mass-able figures. Maybe the grunt but that's it.

Return to “General discussion”