IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Bloks
AiasOileus

Re: IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

Postby AiasOileus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:13 am

U.S. Civil War sets with troops for the North vs South. There would be lots of possibilities there. Set up famous battles, cannons, Gatling guns, many new character sculpts, more figures on horseback, maybe medical sets with the fairly crude tools, Civil War era cameras (to take photos of mega characters taking photos), and why not a set with Ironclads (Monitor and the Merrimack).

Personally I'm more into ancient history, but there would be some really cool stuff that could be done with Civil War era weaponry. It would be really hard to pass up buying these kinds of sets. Some large battle scene base plates might be useful too.

Roebuck

Postby Roebuck » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:32 am

U.S. Civil War sets with troops for the North vs South. There would be lots of possibilities there. Set up famous battles, cannons, Gatling guns, many new character sculpts, more figures on horseback, maybe medical sets with the fairly crude tools, Civil War era cameras (to take photos of mega characters taking photos), and why not a set with Ironclads (Monitor and the Merrimack).

Personally I'm more into ancient history, but there would be some really cool stuff that could be done with Civil War era weaponry. It would be really hard to pass up buying these kinds of sets. Some large battle scene base plates might be useful too.
That would be a relay cool idea. Also we could have a train and we could expand it to a wild west line.

Spartan818

Postby Spartan818 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:28 pm

Civil war sets. Sounds good but they would not make and confederate soldiers or flags. Sorry I can't spell

bocajwatruf

Postby bocajwatruf » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Hello, I think that the Elder Scrolls will be a cool idea and maybe Fallout!

AiasOileus

Postby AiasOileus » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:00 am

Animaniacs.

I would love to see the world of the Animaniacs brought to Mega Construx. The Warner brothers: Yakko, Wakko, and their sister Dot, along with all the primary characters. You could have the water tower and parts of the movie lot. I'm not sure if full articulation could work with all characters, Dr. Otto von Scratchnansniff and Hello Nurse would work but not Mr Plotts. You'd have to have The Brain with loveable Pinky, "NAWT!" Skippy and his Aunt Slappy the Squirrel who's often distraught. Buttons and Mindy; Minerva Mink; gotta have Katie Ka-Boom whose anger always boils over to hot. And the Goodfeathers: Bobby, Pesto and Squit who always fought. There were so many things that that show taught. I feel they would fit right in with what's done with the Minions line, and various fun mix and matches could be sought.

P.S. did you notice the theme? Or has it not yet been caught?

Silenttakedown

Postby Silenttakedown » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Bonus/value sets
What I mean is like say you have a gungoose set, right? And there is a warthog set, there would be a set with both of these packed together, with all of the contents, but the price is a combined version. Say, the gungoose is $20, and the warthog is $30. The combined price to get this value set would be around $50. I just thought this would be a good idea, and this would fit for all of the themes like halo, cod, etc.

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Bonus/value sets
What I mean is like say you have a gungoose set, right? And there is a warthog set, there would be a set with both of these packed together, with all of the contents, but the price is a combined version. Say, the gungoose is $20, and the warthog is $30. The combined price to get this value set would be around $50. I just thought this would be a good idea, and this would fit for all of the themes like halo, cod, etc.
I like this idea, but it would need a few figs. Making the Gungoose 10$ and the warthog around $25.

Silenttakedown

Postby Silenttakedown » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:28 am

Yeah

charliebucket

Postby charliebucket » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Right so what your proposing is a "value pack"? So it would include the GunGoose Rampage and the CTF Arctic WartHog for $50? I would make it slightly less, and call it a "Value Pack", but other than that, I like the idea.

Silenttakedown

Postby Silenttakedown » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Well, I wasn’t pointing out any set specifically.

Return to “General discussion”