Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
going to end? It already has. Honestly I didn't even known you posted because you haven't in such a long time I wasn't looking for your name :D

going to end? It already has. Honestly I didn't even known you posted because you haven't in such a long time I wasn't looking for your name :D
Hah, I’ve mainly stuck to the forums for a while.

Hah, I’ve mainly stuck to the forums for a while.
The forums, the forums? THE FORUMS, THE FORUMS! (If Spongebob's chocolate episode was instead the forums)

There’s a spongebob reference for everything.

There’s a spongebob reference for everything.
Yes there is! (I don't like the new ones tho, they are just too much, too much for kids, if I was rating age for television it would've gone from E for everyone to PG13, yeah its gotten that bad)

Yep, they don’t have the humor of the old ones. Season 5 started to go downhill. “Fancy living here we come, lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!”

Happy news yesterday, I won my first game of Fortnite! The guy was gonna lose no matter what, but he died by some dead guy’s trap... lol

How many more times do we need to nearly catch the devil leader before we actually catch him I'm running out of character ideas

Honestly I think it HAS to end on Kyris.

Return to “General discussion”