MOTU Scareglow Test Shots Sneak Peek

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Toy Designer
Check out what what showed up at my desk! I just received the first test shots for the new parts for Scareglow from Masters of the Universe. He is one of six new figures coming up in series 5 of our MCX Heroes. With Power Con happening this weekend (August 25th and 26th), it's a good time to get in a MOTU state of mind.

His colors are a bit funky right now, which is typical of test shots. This is what we call the first parts produced by new molds. The production team sends them to us so we can look at how these new parts fit together and suggest adjustments if needed.

Scareglow features a new head, cape and ax and the final figure will glow in the dark.

Cool stuff. I can see myself getting several for the head alone.

Toy Designer
TacticalSponge wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:31 am
Cool stuff. I can see myself getting several for the head alone.
Definitely! I'm hoping that this skeleton head will get lots of use in the future.

Scareglow is certainly an off-the-wall choice so early in this line. Rumor has it that Anti-Eternia He-Man is also in this wave. Whie an interesting He-Man variant, I think AE He-Man should be something further down the line. So many other characters should take precedence over him.

Toy Designer
Ashtalon wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:04 pm
Scareglow is certainly an off-the-wall choice so early in this line. Rumor has it that Anti-Eternia He-Man is also in this wave. Whie an interesting He-Man variant, I think AE He-Man should be something further down the line. So many other characters should take precedence over him.
Rumors can't always be trusted ;)

Scareglow's Masters of the Universe ''partner'' for series 5 is coming later today. Stay tuned.

Wow!!! What a surprise!! I definitely did not expect to see Scare Glow!

This is the MOTU line I have dreamed of for years. I don't generally care for mini figures, especially blocky and/or misshapen ones, but these bucks are just great. Generous articulation, just cartoony enough, but not silly looking.

I can't wait to get this.

Return to “General discussion”