Red__Spartan003's News and Discussion Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Ey long time no see, Red!
Hey right back at ya!

It isn't really news, but...

I am HYPED for the new blind bags!

It isn't really news, but...

I am HYPED for the new blind bags!
Same! Just like the Bfta I want every single one of those figs.

Speaking of bfta I’ve found every figure except the orange elite. •_•

He always seems to escape my grasp...

I mainly want a heap of that marine. The rest don’t really excite me, I’ve already got 10 brute minors (and they’ve got shoulder pads), I’m not really a fan of AC figures (even EOD), the Mark VI Gen 1s are a meh for me. The only other ones in the series I would consider getting is the Recon and the grunt, but I’m not really a fan of the silver mask.

I mainly want a heap of that marine. The rest don’t really excite me, I’ve already got 10 brute minors (and they’ve got shoulder pads), I’m not really a fan of AC figures (even EOD), the Mark VI Gen 1s are a meh for me. The only other ones in the series I would consider getting is the Recon and the grunt, but I’m not really a fan of the silver mask.
I'm gonna stock up hard on them as well. I'll also get a Forward Unto Dawn, and stock on the Brutes and Grunts. All I have in new articulation are Banished Brutes.

I'm gonna stock up hard on them as well. I'll also get a Forward Unto Dawn, and stock on the Brutes and Grunts. All I have in new articulation are Banished Brutes.
I haven't bought a new set/pack in ages...

Return to “General discussion”