I had an idea...

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So I had this idea, what if Mega Construx offered a service that allowed you to make a custom figure. Like you chose each armor piece, the color, and maybe even markings! It would cover Sangheili, Unggoy, Humans, and Spartans. I think it would be awesome! But feel free to add your own ideas and opinions!

They had that for Destiny and CoD. You just couldn’t purchase them.

But yes this sounds amazing! We’d have to pay like $15 or $20 for it tho.

I guess so, but then the accomplishment of painting a figure well would be irrelevant.

I guess so, but then the accomplishment of painting a figure well would be irrelevant.
I never thought of that... Hmm...
Thanks for your time. :)

At the same time, they couldn't replicate every possible color scheme, so you could still create some cool figs. And also, there are rhose who aren't artistically talented, amd then they could still get a unique figure for themselves.

Not even close. That wouldn't cover custom figures and complexe custom paints. You would still be limited for example if this was a real thing to the molds that mage has and the prints there able to produce.

Yeah, I realized that afterwards.

This would be neat. I would get a few custom marines.
Maybe marine for 5 or so, and a a spartan for 5. Elite and grunt for 5, brute for 5, drone for 5.. jackal for 5.. Hunter for 10. That'd be neat

They had that for Destiny and CoD. You just couldn’t purchase them.

But yes this sounds amazing! We’d have to pay like $15 or $20 for it tho.
Is it possible to post a link to that?

Return to “General discussion”