The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx

all my threads are dead m8
Memes and general discussion. Off topic threads about nothing in particular where discussion isn't prevalent to anything. Think survivors thread in the roleplay section.
Technically we do sometimes Roleplay... It's just really random.
That’s what makes it so great!

Rush Limbaugh is a fathead.
Huh?

Huh?
It was a personal thought that became not so personal. Lol. I like him, what he says is good, but he is a fathead about it.

Huh?
It was a personal thought that became not so personal. Lol. I like him, what he says is good, but he is a fathead about it.
Lol true. My grandfather will listen to him for hours, then will act like the world is coming to an end for the rest of the day.

Huh?
Lol true. My grandfather will listen to him for hours, then will act like the world is coming to an end for the rest of the day.
Hahahaha!!

Hahahaha!!
It’s so very true

Hahahaha!!
It’s so very true
Yes it is.

Boom, i've appeared randomly again.

AAH! You scared me!

AAH! You scared me!
lol

Return to “General discussion”